2.20 star(s) 135 Votes
May 19, 2019
man if this fucker doesnt post any new Roise shit for next update im unsubbing his ass.. and thats saying someone since he banned me from his discord last year for trying to help him make his game better

• Haha
Reactions: Crystalf0x

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
man if this fucker doesnt post any new Roise shit for next update im unsubbing his ass.. and thats saying someone since he banned me from his discord last year for trying to help him make his game better
May as well unsub now then, cos I'd almost guarantee there won't be.
In a few months this game will be 4 years old, so he's going to drag it out as long as possible, while people put up with waiting, lol
I'm just waiting to see how many more characters will be added just to drag it out even longer.
This kinda thing is exactly why I don't subscribe to some developers.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
3 years later and still no "Ding-Dong" :HideThePain:

I'm getting there(sht load of grinding), will share soon.
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4) :HideThePain:
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and TRIO (MMF) :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner
May 19, 2019
May as well unsub now then, cos I'd almost guarantee there won't be.
In a few months this game will be 4 years old, so he's going to drag it out as long as possible, while people put up with waiting, lol
I'm just waiting to see how many more characters will be added just to drag it out even longer.
This kinda thing is exactly why I don't subscribe to some developers.
facts man.. i been playing since the demo.. it sucks he made the daughter (Roise) older of the time and changed her body to match the age change

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Standard = standard
Free = you are not obliged to go to the toilet again and again, shower, eat, watch TV and you always have money.
that means no different scene, like a bonus scene when going eat or take a shit ? :sneaky:

mock4chino

Dec 11, 2022
View attachment 256032

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Caizer Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.8
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.4.6):
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.4.6):
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough 0.30 / 0.30-0.38 - Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2 - Mod*

l_Yagami thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256027 View attachment 256028 View attachment 256029
it's almost best game ever but it keepin on stucked for no real sex

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
someone can share saves for rosie animated scenes ?
Saves of almost every version can be found via the search function. I'm not sure if all the animations are in the gallery when you load save 0.4.8, but you can try that.

Otherwise you will have to find out yourself in which update there is an animation with Rosie and find a save of it, I think.

Apr 25, 2022
Saves of almost every version can be found via the search function. I'm not sure if all the animations are in the gallery when you load save 0.4.8, but you can try that.

Otherwise you will have to find out yourself in which update there is an animation with Rosie and find a save of it, I think.
i cant find and dont know version i dont want gallery

popoyemel

Sep 14, 2021
can you post here a screenshot of the relationship status when i hit the last part of the update? thanks a lot! just to avoid going on a pointless chase when i dont know im the end already.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
can you post here a screenshot of the relationship status when i hit the last part of the update? thanks a lot! just to avoid going on a pointless chase when i dont know im the end already.
I have noticed that it can differ for different people who have seen everything. You will probably get more % if you repeat certain things.

It's easy to see if you've done everything from the last update. In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Who knows what happend with Caizer's Discord? Is it closed? It lacks in my list of channels, and the link in the first post is broken.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Who knows what happend with Caizer's Discord? Is it closed? It lacks in my list of channels, and the link in the first post is broken.
Link on page 1 still works for me, maybe there was some maintenance on Discord.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes