2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I don't know what I expected. But god damn the grind to get to an event is unbearable. Repeat the same 3 things for days on end to get to 100%. Haven't even gotten to the disappointment of tiny updates like everyone else seems to be at. I can't even suffer through the grind to unlock said events.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know what I expected. But god damn the grind to get to an event is unbearable. Repeat the same 3 things for days on end to get to 100%. Haven't even gotten to the disappointment of tiny updates like everyone else seems to be at. I can't even suffer through the grind to unlock said events.
I hear you pal. This game is at a state after 5+ years of development. That you have to work hard for the disappointment. Because the game is plain awful before that part.

Truly a game worth funding for the advanced brain dead.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappySummer-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Another update, another one without Rosie. SIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHH. Done. no more opening this for the hope of more. Ah well...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How can it be a Happy Summer, if, after all this time, you're still not banging Rosie and Lucy? Can't be a Happy Summer walking around with blue balls. How about Blue-Balls Summer?

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes