2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I'm more interesting in a game with the art in the right of the banner instead of those not great models.
Gotta admit, co-signed to the fullest. The combination of cartoony proportions with 3D modeling is weirdly off.

Also, there aren't enough decent hand-drawn VNs in the world.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
i am shocked you make no game ?
That is really good input there by you...
If you would have ever developed something in your life you would know that constructive criticism (AKA what I mentioned earlier: the lack of content compared to dev time being mainly spent for this game as it is the dev's primary project) is a useful feedback model from consumers. Probably then, you and the people who liked your post would understand how idiotic and unneeded your comparison was.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
Reading challenges you have?

SCNR :LOL:

Numerically it's correct:
  1. 0.09
  2. 0.1 (= 0.10)
  3. 0.11
  4. 0.12
  5. 0.13
Now if you meant 'versioning' then that's a totally different ballgame and you'd be right.

tl;dr: You come across as condescending, that's not good.
so do you... guess it takes one to know one.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
If you enable the console, you can use the following:
toilet=100
freshness=100
food=100
money=xxxx

The escape key is locked out and you can't scroll in the Variable Viewer. You have to type in exit to leave the console.

I haven't figured out the joy/happiness one yet (solved by TV/Games)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After playing part of this update I came to the conclusion that the MC and Rosie are not bother and sister but are in fact Dad and daughter Lucy is a sister though.

So I had to open the console and edit these ones.

l_call_you=u'Brother'

l_you_call=u'sister' for Lucy.

r_call_you=u'Dad'

l_you_call=u'Daughter' for Rosie.

veneza123

Apr 2, 2019
hi guys. i have a doubt.

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister).
-
lucy is our sister or sister of rosie? Sorry, English is not my native language. thank you for your help.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
i am really starting to love the character models in this..the soft squishy cute side of me is rising..we must stomp that down!!!...lol..have a feeling due to the high end graphic quality of this that updates will be shortish and not fast...is ok..i'm patient...but i do hope for some woohoo before i die :p i've progressed to the point of having welcomed Lucy in had dinner with them watching tv with them..why wont either of them grab my weener? :O sniffle :(

They wont grab your weener even after you watched tv with them :oops::oops:?? My god women these days cant be pleased anymore WHAT DOES A MAN HAVE TO DO TO GET HIS WEENER TOUCHED??!!

haha sry brother when i read ur comment i just started laughing uncontrollably, its probably nt even that funny but u sure made my day with that post.

Reactions: Sill

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
They wont grab your weener even after you watched tv with them :oops::oops:?? My god women these days cant be pleased anymore WHAT DOES A MAN HAVE TO DO TO GET HIS WEENER TOUCHED??!!

haha sry brother when i read ur comment i just started laughing uncontrollably, its probably nt even that funny but u sure made my day with that post.
not unreasonable..when my friend Ashley visits and we watch tv she touches my weener!! so..its a normal expectancy... ;)

Reactions: mpror and cloves8

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
God dammit, what's with the controls? Nothing is working (n)
Y'know - anyone have a clue as to the UI? Rightclick isn't working, neither are the F-keys or any other standard key config.
Do I really need to UnRen this just to able to access config menu during the game? Not mentioning save/load feature...
Yes, all normal controls are disabled. Can't imagine how anyone could ever think of this as being a good idea. :unsure: Pretty much as good as shooting yourself in your foot.

It's going to take a bit time and testing to figure out how to assign a key or right click to this custom load/save menu. I'm pretty sure I know how, because I was going to use it myself for my patch at one time and anne O'nymous helped me there. I just don't have time for it right now.
Quick save and load and other normal controls are kind of working after deleting the broken keymap and disabled controls, just that custom menu isn't assigned to any of them.

Looks like a nice game otherwise, too bad that the lack of controls makes it unplayable right now. So I just won't waste my time on this one. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. There are too many games with working controls to choose from and play through.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
God dammit, what's with the controls? Nothing is working (n)

Yes, all controls are fucked up. Pretty much the dumbest thing a dev can do, IMHO. Can't imagine how anyone could ever think of this as being a good idea. :unsure: Pretty much as good as shooting yourself in your foot.

It's going to take a bit time and testing to figure out how to assign a key or right click to this custom load/save menu. I'm pretty sure I know how, because I was going to use it myself for my patch at one time and anne O'nymous helped me there. I just don't have time for it right now.
Quick save and load and other normal controls are kind of working after deleting the broken keymap and disabled controls, just that custom menu isn't assigned to any of them.

Looks like a nice game otherwise, too bad that the lack of controls makes it unplayable right now. So I just won't waste my time on this one. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. There are too many games with working controls to choose from and play through.
agree..the dev is building his own style/path in the gaming world..its looks beautiful..but is kind of a messy proposition..old tried and true "bunch of room boxes at the bottom of screen to navigate" still works smooth and efficient...

Reactions: 3xpurt

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
agree..the dev is building his own style/path in the gaming world..its looks beautiful..but is kind of a messy proposition..old tried and true "bunch of room boxes at the bottom of screen to navigate" still works smooth and efficient...
I didn't get far enough to see those boxes. Disabled controls managed to irritate me too much before that :ROFLMAO: I guess I'm a bit touchy about this kind of mindfuck.
To take something that is made by experienced software developers and a community of game developers and players, people who know exactly what they're doing and disable a big part of their work without giving your own alternative for it that would be at least as functional isn't the best way to start a path, IMO. :rolleyes:

Reactions: WaltS

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Frustrating not having auto-saves, as I just got returned to the menu for some unknown reason, and lost a bunch of progress. All the disabled controls, as those are one of the reason I like Ren'py games, so that's annoying. I enabled the console, rollback and dev menu, but have no scrolling in the variable viewer. Not being able to click through the intro gets annoying too.

I like the style of the game though, it's clean, simple (although un-hiding the menu blocking the back button is annoying). So far so good, and look forward to seeing the rest.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes