2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Amazing art, shitty free roam.
As always, free roam and especially with stat grinds is killing games immediately.

Reactions: Samken

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
it's always a head shaker when a version goes from 0.1 to 0.11.. hmm numerical challenges have we?.
Reading challenges you have?

SCNR :LOL:

Numerically it's correct:
  1. 0.09
  2. 0.1 (= 0.10)
  3. 0.11
  4. 0.12
  5. 0.13
Now if you meant 'versioning' then that's a totally different ballgame and you'd be right.

tl;dr: You come across as condescending, that's not good.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
it's always a head shaker when a version goes from 0.1 to 0.11.. hmm numerical challenges have we?.
Often it means the dev reworked his (fucked up) code and there is little to no new content to be expected.
When it comes to this dev ... other game on hold and not really updates on this one why the hell does he have patreon ?!? leech money and fake activity ?!? if the dev just wants donations why not use PayPal ?!?
i mean who likes those Patreon Nazi rules anyways ?!?
The gui and gfx are nice and all. but that amounts to nothing really if theres no content.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
I am shocked, this being the main project of the dev, at the lack of content in this update...

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Emm, this only means that uploader make mistake because this game version is 0.1.1 and you also can see it in main menu xD

Netus

May 31, 2017
hey guys. anyone played the game and can give advice? I assume it would be better to wait for further updates. Am I right? I like the look but I also want to experience something in the game. If you know what I mean.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
this game is very pretty.. but turns into a boring grind fest instantly... including all the self tasks to keep your mood up..just gets old and repetitive within 7 minutes of play. would be nice to see that changed a little at least and some better interaction with the characters.. overall boring..

Reactions: Sill

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am really starting to love the character models in this..the soft squishy cute side of me is rising..we must stomp that down!!!...lol..have a feeling due to the high end graphic quality of this that updates will be shortish and not fast...is ok..i'm patient...but i do hope for some woohoo before i die :p i've progressed to the point of having welcomed Lucy in had dinner with them watching tv with them..why wont either of them grab my weener? :O sniffle :(

Reactions: mpror and rogjtpm
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes