2.20 star(s) 135 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
Is there anything to be done after you reach Rosie's level 2? As far as I can tell you can't raise your stats anymore and there are no new scenes other than a quick chat about her statuette.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Is there anything to be done after you reach Rosie's level 2? As far as I can tell you can't raise your stats anymore and there are no new scenes other than a quick chat about her statuette.
nop the only and last scene is when you raise her to level 2 you caught her crying that is the event now you need wait next update for more content and i think next update will be add a new girl and new locations :D so for now that's all that's to do in game
:D
when you are waiting you should go and visit another games you may like it time will pass faster and when you see a new update will arrive xD

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
for some reason the exe will not load, so how are ya'll getting it to work?

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I just LOVE the graphics! I really hope that this game doesn't stall like so many other games.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
I liked the game, the girl seemed very sweet and very cute. History is good and it is not a forced relationship as they are found in other games.
I like the protagonist is not thinking all the time how sexy the girl is and how he would like to fuck her, it really shows that the love relationship is going to start little by little and naturally.
Very good start.

Cartes

Sep 19, 2017
This looks great, I like the pacing you seen to be working for, not enough games let the sexual tension build long enough, really look forward to the seeing more.

Reactions: danilo and Caizer

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I dont get it, you get to watch TV and take her to the gym. Why are so many people saying what a great game this is? It COULD be one day, but right now I wouldnt even call it a teaser. In sw development I would call this a "proof of concept". Hope to see more.

Reactions: njb085

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Everything looked good about this game until I looked at the walkthrough. I hate these grind and search for content games. Can someone tell me how this type of [VN] is better then an actual [VN] with a story you don't have to search for and repeat things over and over again. Also hearing this game doesn't have roll back is retarded. What is this the '00s?

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Does Unren not work on it? from what i remember it can unlock roll back
Unren will work for both skipping and rollback. For skipping, you will need to edit the unren-skip.rpy and map skip to another key on your keyboard (I used K-TAB).

That said, don't bother. There's not enough content here to make it worthwhile. You can walk in on the daughter in the shower or the toilet, otherwise it's just endless grind to get the girl's affection to level 2 which shows you one scene after it's unlocked. After that, it's like you never unlocked anything, back to the same old grind.

Reactions: Jaspion
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes