2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
great art, it's refreshing to see how renders are worked and Rosy's face is just too cute. Can't wait to see the development, and all the best to you dev!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
yea. the drawn version of her on the right side of the banner is beautiful. Would be more interested in that game.

still looks not bad. will wait for updates and try it later on

Ripah

Oct 5, 2017
Certainly A breath of fresh air indeed, I really like the common day Sims like mechanics and the models style are good enough for me, hopefully the Dev keep going working in this nice game

Reactions: brianiac

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
No idea why some people are complaining about the art, when it's an actual *art direction*, not an aborted and failed attempt at making hyper-realistic models as most games are. But am I right in saying there's no actual content? Just a repeating day cycle.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Very promising.

Render quality is very good and the daughter model is super cute. The Dad/Daughter relationship is confirmed during the level up dialogues. The other girl is apparently Rosie's BFF, could be a cousin/neice as well I suppose but we won't really know until we meet her. Story is pretty much non-existant at the moment but not very surprising for a 0.1 English is good and the writing is OK. Interface is also one of the best out there.

The big downside is the grind. I am surprised nobody else mentioned that yet :) If I wanted toilet simulator 0.1 then I would be on a very different website!

I know some people like the grinding stuff but if its going to be left in and at this level of drudgery then there needs to be a "no grind" cheat button like Man About the House has.

The other downside is I miss my fast forward/rewind controls. FF would mitigate the grind a lot.

On balance this is a very promising start but something needs to change in the grind department for this to be playable.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Y'know - anyone have a clue as to the UI? Rightclick isn't working, neither are the F-keys or any other standard key config.
Do I really need to UnRen this just to able to access config menu during the game? Not mentioning save/load feature...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You have problems with bottom interface in the game? xD
Thanks for your condescending tone, very much appreciated... not.

But since you are the all-knowing being please show me the interface I am not able to see:

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
...I am not able to see:
It's because I dont give peoples doing anything when you talking with someone. You can do everything only after talking, I do it specially, It's easy to understand I supose.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So is getting her to level 2 the end of the build? If so, you should really let the player know. Spending an extra 30 minutes pulling your hair out trying to figure out what to do next is going to piss a lot of people off.

Reactions: Zlika

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
...piss a lot of people off.
I say about it in walkthrough + this is first release and that means I dont give a "Post with changes of new version". And of course in the next version I say where is the end of version.

Reactions: Orwell

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I'm more interesting in a game with the art in the right of the banner instead of those not great models.
You're not kidding. The art on the right is really good, but the 3D models... I've been finding the 2D games far better because the art sets them apart.
Actually, the hand drawn art is some of the best I've seen on this site. I'm actually really disappointed it's not being used instead.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I say about it in walkthrough + this is first release and that means I dont give a "Post with changes of new version". And of course in the next version I say where is the end of version.
Yeah but people generally only use the walkthrough once they give up trying to figure it out on their own. It would be nice to have an "end of current content" message in game so people don't waste their time going through the same actions again and again trying to find a way to proceed. It leads to frustration and possible loss of interest.

I'm only mentioning this to you because I want to see this game succeed. I really like the girl in this game and think it has a lot of potential. It's just that the last thing most people are going to want after all that grind to get to the end is to then pointlessly grind some more because they don't know it's over. Anyway, that's just my two cents. I look forward to the next update.

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Really annoying not being able to utilize the standard menu options, be forced to wait for transitions, and not have standard chat control, but I otherwise kinda like the look of it so far.

Reactions: bishokuya
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes