2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for your condescending tone, very much appreciated... not.

But since you are the all-knowing being please show me the interface I am not able to see:
If you bothered to click through the intro you would be greeted with the interface as the game will explain it (Which you should have come across by now if you aren't 110% retarded.), you literally start to moan and complain at the first render of the game.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
The art looks really great. fiction can be a great job if done nicely. I will follow this topic closely.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Is this going to be his financial windfall or was it a mistake dumping his other game? My guess is the latter simply because of similar events with other devs and the previous comments in this thread.
He isn't dumping My Lovely Sara, he wants to remastered it and port it over to Renpy, see this post for more info:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Found the graphics nice. The blonde is cute but the dev went a little big on the boobs for me. More an ass man I guess. Played thru the little content there was and will definately look for this again after a couple updates.. Keep up the good work.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
The menu flow, the interface setup, the fun an bubbly music accompaniment and the transition between command animations; are you sure you made this on the Ren'py engine? This game is adorable and phenomenal (granted I am prasing this game only after 30 mins of gameplay). Seeing how this is only version 0.1, I cant wait to see how far you can take this novel.

Reactions: Caizer

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
I think that we can all agree that the 2d art looks way better and the game should have it instead.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
This game looks nice i'll try out it later :D i think i'll enjoy play :D

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Well the game is so fun and i really loved the girl seems easy to play on this first version theres not much content yet but stills good has a good renders i really liked the story and the mechanics of game are really good but also the developer could put names on the buildings in the map for players don't lose themselfs in map
I lament the lack of Rollback - sometimes I click too fast for my eyes to read, or misread something...
it is true but this game is lacking on it but the game is really fine and i enjoyed it it will be more 1 game i'll keep following nice work.

Great regards Scrot

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes