2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
The dev notes talk about updating the game. Any word on when and how often the walkthrough will be updated?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems it took longer to download the game then it did to play this update on much content.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
is there a scene for rosie to go to relationship 1 and lucy to go to relationship 2?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The repetition in this game is giving me a headache. Might come back in 12 months and hopefully there is some depth to it.

Reactions: BigMike240

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
report a bug (maybe already knows): when you click on the fridge, at night, a text says "too late for this", normal... but there is a loop, i can't skip the text, and show again when i try to escape or click to go forward! so i am forced to quit the game and reload an old save!

@Caizer

Reactions: Safetydummy

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Even if it is not really my kind of graphic, the game is really nice and should be promising!!
It will be better when the game will be bigger.... good continuation on your work

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
report a bug (maybe already knows): when you click on the fridge, at night, a text says "too late for this", normal... but there is a loop, i can't skip the text, and show again when i try to escape or click to go forward! so i am forced to quit the game and reload an old save!

@Caizer
same thing happened to me and i was forced to exit the game and since my last save was way back and i didnt wanna redo all of it i deleted the game ( the lack of real content helped too) its a shame cause i really loved the game when i started playing last night.Maybe i'll come back to it after a few good updates if it doesn't get abandoned

Reactions: Safetydummy

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Hmmm so far getting closer and increase intimacy is all that happens here. Some ecchi stuff no hardcore H so far.

improvement: Enable Roll back, nobody wins if i miss a dialogue or image because i double click. I am not save scumming this. I rather quit the game and play something else.

Bug: If you leave the house (map icon), when not-daughter is watering plants in lower hallway the 'clickable' image stays even if you enter the gym..

D

Deleted member 95808

1.1 was 407MB. 1.2 is 427MB. I get it. You weren't happy with the money MLS was bringing in and thought something fresh would make life a little easier. I'm not a developer or a genius but...I'm not sure if this is the right approach. I'll think on it some more.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
1.1 was 407MB. 1.2 is 427MB. I get it. You weren't happy with the money MLS was bringing in and thought something fresh would make life a little easier. I'm not a developer or a genius but...I'm not sure if this is the right approach. I'll think on it some more.
Did you say 427mb? LOL FOR ME ITS ONLY 417MB WTF XD

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Found a bug, if in the night time go to kitchen and click on fridge, game just saying "too late for it" everytime and dont allow you to go out of kitchen, just keep repeating "too late for it" for infinity XD
EDIT: dont try to doing it without save, or it will mess your game up, cause after you click on fridge, game cant open menu or even save files.
ONE MORE EDIT: and please report about this bug to Caizer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Found a bug, if in the night time go to kitchen and click on fridge, game just saying "too late for it" everytime and dont allow you to go out of kitchen, just keep repeating "too late for it" for infinity XD
EDIT: dont try to doing it without save, or it will mess your game up, cause after you click on fridge, game cant open menu or even save files.
ONE MORE EDIT: and please report about this bug to Caizer
It's already been reported on this forum to him (https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-1-2-caizer-games.26587/page-13#post-1870137). Word of advice: This site provides pirated copies of games, most of which aren't in their completed state. Bugs should be expected, so save often, regardless of the game.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes