2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
There's not that much content but the content that is there is pretty dang high quality. I very much look forward to future updates.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Just 2 questions:

- how do I start the lv-up-event with Rosie after hitting 100% ?

- where is the 2nd girl, which other seemed to have met? I only have 1 girl in my contactlist.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's a bust, these games makers need to stop with these bull shit up dates and give us some good content. Almost every new game is like this, first 4 updates are always shit.

Reactions: Chicha

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
... it's pretty much blue-ball city for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, the dev's gonna stall and stall, like with DMD and so many other game ...

When I get a minute, I'll find the Rosie model on Daz (she's definitely one of ) and fan-art the shit out her ;)

Reactions: Krusch

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, the dev's gonna stall and stall, like with DMD and so many other game ...

When I get a minute, I'll find the Rosie model on Daz (she's definitely one of ) and fan-art the shit out her ;)
it looks like rosylen with the wide hips and thunder thighs

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
— UPDATE —
Current v0.1.3 release date is listed as May 30. It may not be a large release, however. From a comment Caizer posted on his Patreon: "All next updates must be with the same number of content. Im working alone and now have live problems for long time. It's dont change later."

Reactions: johnelros

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
i like this game a lot.
It takes a stunning amount of time to make these games guys as well as inspiration.
Which honestly... means a lot of these devs dont have jobs.. are teenagers.. etc etc.
If you like a game .. support it.. just toss 5 bucks at it.
Some 18 19 20yo at a dark place in life getting shit from everywhere.. suddenly is bringing in 2 3 4k a month from that "thing he does while people tell him to apply at macdonalds/factory and be a loser like them".. could make hella difference... you could get a good game and support a talented dev. Im going to patreon this dude now. If he doesnt ever finish.. i helped a talented dude out. If he does i got an excellent game

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes