2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry, i'm a bad person, but i can't get my mind off that screenshot.. so she eats cake and perhaps an apple with a spoon? But.. why? :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or does this suffer from the usual sandbox problems?
There's just nothing to do and with the pace of the updates, it will stay this way for a long time.

A pity, if this was regular vn, you could just play whatever is new and be done and wouldn't lose interest, like it is now, I won't even bother for at least another ten updates until I'll at least try this one again.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Bad gameplay, bad mechanics, poor control, bad plot.
Not at all interesting.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe he'll drop this one for Sara (MLS 2/revamped :))

Joking aside,this is not too bad game either, these baby-dolls are cutie :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only problem with this game is the complete lack of any sort of direction as to why the story is even being told. There has been no overarching plot with this one at all. Right now it's like a real life simulator in the worst way. Every day is monotonous, you play the good dad, good brother, you work your job, and make a good life for your family.

That's it, plot done. There no inclination that he wants any kind of relationship other than as family with his kid and sister. There's no inclination on their part either. There's seemingly no reason to even be telling this story as an incest story. You could introduce actual love interests for the dad and have his daughter and sister just be side characters. Because the way this game is moving, it'll be 3 years before we see any kind of idea as to why the Dev even made it in the first place.

Reactions: anextour and hyco2

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I played it, and...

meh. It is nicely made. The UI graphics are on a professional level. The rooms and all have good graphics. Only small inconsistencies.
But it is a grindfest. Am I right (too lazy to look it up), that this is a russian developer? Sirs, respectfully, I have a life and a job. I really don't need to simulate that in a boring repetitive way. Please give me a "lock needs" button. It is not even cheating, because all you need is time and clicking. Not a game or a challenge there. BORING.
Then, the girl. Uninterestingly childlike mindset for me. Maybe the loli-brigade likes her. Although I guess for them she has a bit to much curves.
I find the game is not interesting, and unoriginal. Maybe there is more if you play it longer, but I couldn't be bothered.

EDIT: If I had seen RoadWulfs post before, I would not have posted this. Because, you know, he is right.

Reactions: anextour
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes