2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only way the Dev is going back to MLS is that the patrons stop supporting him or asking him to continue working on MLS.
but Im sure the dev want to render "less" and focus "more" on game mechanics. usually sandbox games have less renders and the grind is made to be able to reuse renders over and over again. will try this game when/if its finished, and only if theres some interesting fetish in it. vanilla+sandbox+grind=totally waste of time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the only way the Dev is going back to MLS is that the patrons stop supporting him or asking him to continue working on MLS.
According to his Patreon, the exact opposite is true. He says that if his goal is reached, he'll have someone else hired to help him and he can work on MLS again. He says that the biggest issue for him is time. Without more income, his time is extremely limited, so he will only be able to manage small updates once a month, and only on one game. I personally disagree with his switching over to HS instead of continuing on MLS too. But based on what he posted on Patreon, what you're proposing will likely cause him to just stop making content altogether.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I need a little bit of help, this one looks interesting, but the last pages are about people complaining about the game, but at the same time there's a review of Mr.Knobb saying the game is great, and he's like one of the most reliable dudes in this community. So which one is it? Trash or good? Worth a try or boring and grindy as fuck?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I need a little bit of help, this one looks interesting, but the last pages are about people complaining about the game, but at the same time there's a review of Mr.Knobb saying the game is great, and he's like one of the most reliable dudes in this community. So which one is it? Trash or good? Worth a try or boring and grindy as fuck?
its grindy as fuck,no h-scenes,no plot,no story,its more like a life simulator,you just do shit like eat,sleep,shower etc. only good thing about it are the renders

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
I like the graphic and the girls, but for the rest... it's all bad, from grinding to these little updates, poor contents, bad gameplay. So sad

Reactions: HansDampf788

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
This might as well have a "no sexual content" tag. Walking in on your sister/daughter taking a bath and immediately leaving is not an H-scene, it's a blunder. Walking in on them on the toilet where nothing can be seen and then losing stats for it... yeah, you're losing me. The renders are great. The girls are adorable. Their attitudes are lovely. And SOMEHOW, I couldn't be less interested...

I get it. You're strapped for time and you need to hire someone to take this thing off your hands so you can get back to another game that according to this thread is the far superior title but it just doesn't make sense... Why start a separate title with no direction, no plot, no damn anything, and say that that's the reason you can't work on the first one? Writer's block? Shit, it happens, man. But this is just spreading yourself thinner.

Honestly I want this one to be good. I've not played MLS but I just might, just so I can see what this dev can do when he actually has a plan. Because I have to believe that there's some reason that someone who has an income of any kind doing these games would keep doing such crawling incremental updates to a title like this that seems to have no real direction at all. That's not me complaining, that's just me totally confused.

Reactions: anextour

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
would be nice if we could at least fondle their boobies and bootys while they slept ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
only reason i havent given up on this is because of the renders..but geez..something better happen soon..lol...
I mean for pete's sake you can't even spy when they're in the bathroom, he just backs out immediately. So the Dev may as well have locked the door.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I decided to try it, because why not. And I have to say, as an adult game, mediocre. As a dad of year simulator, amazing. It has a great base, even tho it's a little bit grindy, so I hope that in time (a LONG time for the looks of it) it will become a good game. At least the characters are lovely.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I do have to say though, that I agree about the art work being better on the right side of the banner. I have started to get a bit tired of the stiff mannequins from daz3d, not many devs really take the time, or in fairness have the time, to really make them come to life

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Decided to give this a try today, its not terrible. The girls are super cute, but there is way too much grind for little progress. Doing the same things over and over again gets boring quick, at least introduce more variety to the grind tasks to make it feel like you're doing something different.

I've played MLS, its a much better game IMO. Its kind of a DMD knockoff, but still quite fun. He is never going to reach his money goal to remake that game though, at least not with HS being the "money maker".

EDIT: Looked in the MLS thread, a fan made a Renpy remake LOL. (that is the devs goal).

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
Something better happen next update or I am done, tired of these lame updates just to do one useless event that gets nowhere. I don't wanna play a dad simulator. And judging by the comments neither does anyone else. Get it together

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes