2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The renders are really nice to look at. But at the end of the day, this game is nothing but a grind fest with too much clicking and no way to skip the text. There really isn't any story substance either and hardly any sexual content at all.

Reactions: xxx2

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
How much content have right now?

bc i want to smash these blonde doll
Practically nothing. Worth playing only if you want to grind out the necessary skill points you will need in preparation for when real content comes later on, otherwise just wait for a few more updates.

Reactions: Noneless

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I want to raise Rosie's level and I can not. any solution??
It's been a little while since I last played the game. Where are you at in progression of Rosie, in other words, for example Rosie @ level 1 and 20%? Let me know what you have and I will see if I can backtrack to see what you need to do. That is provided that the game is based on a single route system (i.e. a character must complete the objectives of a predefined route system in order to progress through the game. If that is the case, I should be able to help you out. I just hope my saves are advantageous to answering your dilemma.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I want to raise Rosie's level and I can not. any solution??
It's been a little while since I last played the game. Where are you at in progression of Rosie, in other words, for example Rosie @ level 1 and 20%? Let me know what you have and I will see if I can backtrack to see what you need to do. That is provided that the game is based on a single route system (i.e. a character must complete the objectives of a predefined route system in order to progress through the game. If that is the case, I should be able to help you out. I just hope my saves are advantageous to answering your dilemma.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
Basically, you need to do things with Rosie that improve her relationship with you (go to the Gym with her, watch television in the Living Room with her, etc.). When you hit 100% at Level 1, just get to Night. You'll automatically hear Rosie crying in her room when you go upstairs. There will be a scene where you talk to her about her mom (your ex-wife) leaving, and then you automatically get to Level 2 at the end of the conversation. Beyond that, I believe 100% at Level 2 is the max right now for Rosie, though in a couple of days that might change when v0.1.4 is released.

Reactions: TiggerYou

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Basically, you need to do things with Rosie that improve her relationship with you (go to the Gym with her, watch television in the Living Room with her, etc.). When you hit 100% at Level 1, just get to Night. You'll automatically hear Rosie crying in her room when you go upstairs. There will be a scene where you talk to her about her mom (your ex-wife) leaving, and then you automatically get to Level 2 at the end of the conversation. Beyond that, I believe 100% at Level 2 is the max right now for Rosie, though in a couple of days that might change when v0.1.4 is released.
Thanks, that saves me the trouble of going back through and trying to remember everything. I just checked my saves and they're dated to the beginning of the month. Like I said it's been a little while since I played it.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Do you know why there is no hero? Since there no content on 10$)I'm sure on 100%
Totally agree. The amount of content per update is ridicolous. The developer would have tons of patreons if he put more content per update, but if it keep this poor lvl of content, he'll lose them all. Hope he puts more effort in his game as it has a great potential.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so he's not getting any nookie yet, it'll come eventually (otherwise what would be the point of this game?).

I do, however, get a kick out of the fact with one bathroom and two adult females in the house he's got one heck of a problem trying either to use the commode or wash the stink off his body. If his daughter isn't sitting on the throne, then his sister is, and if one isn't taking a shower the other is taking a bath (he does, however, get a nice, fleeting glimpse of their bodies). The most convenient time for him to take a piss is just before he goes to bed - has to hold it in all day, I guess.

I'm curious as to why there's a propane cylinder stored in the laundry room. Pretty sure that's illegal just about anywhere, and is a gigantic safety no-no. Gas leaks and residences don't go together well.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
urgh, no skipping, and ctrl is "hide interface" that is usualy on H. *shakes head* customizing of standard system is bad mkay.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes