2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
It silly how few renders and little content there are per update. It takes a day at most to create and (farm out) a render at most, that is if the scene is complex, but there's are bog standard, albiet with nice enough custom (god I hope they are) models. There are part-time solo 3DCG Unity H-game projects on this very site that take less time and give more content per month. I'd rather he staggered updates to give people *something.* That doesn't even get in the way of patreon fulfilment either.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
It silly how few renders and little content there are per update. It takes a day at most to create and (farm out) a render at most, that is if the scene is complex, but there's are bog standard, albiet with nice enough custom (god I hope they are) models. There are part-time solo 3DCG Unity H-game projects on this very site that take less time and give more content per month. I'd rather he staggered updates to give people *something.* That doesn't even get in the way of patreon fulfilment either.
Waiting for your many renderings in a month.

Reactions: roro

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure if its been mentioned yet or not but there is bug if you take a shower/bath the very first thing in the morning the game forces you to view the morning 2nd half scene where Rosie is showering. The same thing happens if you use the toilet first thing in the morning once Lucy moves in then you end up forced to peep on her during the 2nd half of the morning.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I love the character models and even though there's not much content yet I hope this keeps going even if the dev takes longer between updates to add a bit more to each one. Looks great. Though my only real gripe is the extra clicks needed to view your needs; I guess I'm used to seeing them on screen somewhere so we can always see what we need. ^^

Reactions: fz

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I'm more interesting in a game with the art in the right of the banner instead of those not great models.
I saw this in one of those "X fan" signatures people have, looked it up, and...well, needless to say, I'm very disappointed. This uncanny valley shit doesn't get me at all, but the art style for the blondie on the right side of the banner looks great.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 356902

Added new toilet event with Rosie at lvl 2.
Added new gym event with Rosie at lvl 2.
Added event for Rosie for taking lvl 3.
Some important bug fixes.
Happy Summer v0.1.5 for 40$ and 20$ patrons

I'm not sure if Caizer has patrons subscribed at this level, and if so, I'm not sure whether any of them will provide the game here. So, there may still be a bit of a wait. If things go like last release, though, it will be 3 days (for $10 patrons) or 6 days (for $5 and $2 patrons).

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Are the new gym and toilet "events" seriously just dialogue changes? If so, basically the update was just going to sleep and getting the lvl 3 event and that's it.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Three events? I really like the look of the girls and the renders but it'll be a long time til the game will have a substantial amount of content to play through. Waiting a month+ for 5 minutes of new gameplay may be alright to some, but there are games who are pushing the limits with like 30 minute updates, consistently, every month. I think I'll come back in a few months, as long as the updates are kept this small.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes