2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
What's this stuff about forgetting about a book that your char says in the morning? I missed something...

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
The art styles is amazing. Hope this is one that does not drop off. It looks to have a lot of potential. needs more story but decent start.

thank you for posting and good luck to dev

Reactions: fz

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
How can this game be so beautiful but at the same time have the most horrible free-roam I have seen with the most stupid grind like "character needs" stats.

Jesus christ, developer needs to timelock his small content by putting such unrequired things into an ADULT GAME.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I'm going to wait a few updates so that there's actually enough content to warrant a download and play.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I just don't undestand why developers butcher ren'py like this. It's perfect right out the box, but they insist removing features from it and make it clunkier and more of a pain in the ass to use. Is it to disguise the fact that without any of this Sims-like stat bullshit the game would be 30 seconds long?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Just checked back in after a few months. Was an awful grind for nothing back then, seems like it still is. Remember reading something about the dev not caring about user's opinions when they just want "the goods". Why else would we play the game if not for the naughty bits? JMO, see you in a few more months

Reactions: dp123

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This is such a shame, I really liked the artwork and the premise of the 'story'. But the sad reality is there has been 4 updates since release and there is barely 5 minutes of content outside of pointless grinding. In it's current state it is not worth a download.

The dev would be better off putting a lot more meat on the bones of this game before bothering with another release update. Even if it takes a whole year to create it. Otherwise he is just going to burn off potential patrons.

Jun 26, 2019
I'll wait a year before i download happy summer again, the last time I downL it has no punch..

Anyway congrats to a new update *Added 5mins game time* hehe...

Reactions: metehorn

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
i have played this game each update thinking im about to beat my dick but now im like this shit is wholesome can't beat my shit to this, fuck.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
It silly how few renders and little content there are per update. It takes a day at most to create and (farm out) a render at most,
Once you have your models built even if youre a perfectionist it shouldnt take more than a couple hours to build the scene then let it render while you sleep or whatever. Im a crazy level perfectionist when it comes to the models and can take weeks .. then constantly improve little flaws i find. But throwing a good scene together is nothing in comparison. Sure tweaking poses etc takes some time but nothing crazy. I understand not getting much done on people doing it for fun/not getting paid a lot etc. But these folks getting 3 , 4, 5k a month or with games with the potential to make that.. i dont get..... 5K a month is serious money in any field unless youve got a doctorate.....

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
another 2 minutes update...well, see u next year, I'd like to play at least 10 minutes in a row

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes