2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Last episode (v0.1.4) we only got to see the left tit of MC's sister when she was in the bathroom. This episode (v0.1.5) nothing's changed.

Perhaps by episode v0.1.9 we'll get to see her right tit, maybe.
Seems like the left boob is new the handjob while the right boob might be the new blowjob. :O

Reactions: Cirro84 and dp123

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So sad that hen dropped My lovely sara for THIS.....I Won't say this is a terrible game but it is grindy as fuck and has very little content...MLS was just starting to get good and then he drops it because it has some issues. He should be familiar enough with renpy that he can port mls over and work from there...someone has already ported it ifrc.
It is his game and he can do what he wants.........I'm just scratching my head over the decision he made.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
A single different line of dialogue when you walk into a room with someone is not a "scene". There's no new content here. Period.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Don't care what anyone complains about, watching Lucy's boobs bounce while she jogs at the gym is worth it. And the addition of pokies would definitely get Daddy's attention. Add pokies and the only thing missing would be a cameltoe with her gym clothes.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Don't care what anyone complains about, watching Lucy's boobs bounce while she jogs at the gym is worth it. And the addition of pokies would definitely get Daddy's attention. Add pokies and the only thing missing would be a cameltoe with her gym clothes.
We've already seen her fully naked and you want pokies and cameltoe in gym clothes? I mean different strokes for different folks i guess.

Reactions: Cirro84

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The scene in the bathroom was more like a flash, with her attempting to cover up immediately. In her gym wear at the gym, however, there's no immediate need for her to be modest, thus one has more time to appreciate certain attributes.

Reactions: Cirro84

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
good idea, problem need to wait for 2mos for 2-3mins gameplay hahaha
yeah , I really like this game but the problem with it is that it takes alot of time to get new content and in the end it's a small update.

I hope the devoloper increase his team or start making more scenes and events. I don't wanna see this game die as I really like the concept of it.

Reactions: xxx2

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
1 update means 1 step closer to fricking.
Well I don't know about you guys but as long as Caizer keeps updating this game I'm forever grateful.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded the game. Models are beautiful...but why da hell u put 12 years old child in game ??? U may write she have 19 but damn...any1 with eyes can see that she is an kid 10 or barely 12.
Although it's been a few years, I don't remember seeing any pre-teen looking like that. All were flat as a board, with straight hips. Puberty hadn't kicked in yet.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes