2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Walfrid

Jul 15, 2018
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
That movie is "Groundhog Day"

D

Deleted member 541194

The girl is great but you can't post an update with such little content after all this time...

• Haha
Reactions: delray

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i like the art work and the story/build up with the characters but i just never been a fan of the grinding money/ inventory and personal stats grind...just seems like extra work for no reason

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I wish this game developing faster. Nothing sexual happened yet. Not a bit. I'm looking forward for next update and I hope it will be larger.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Expected some kind of "easter egg" or "special relation" when choosing who they are to us & what they call us...

...guess not

Edit : Tried the game a bit, for anyone wondering ; imagine the sims (all basic needs to fullfill) + high quality renders + visual novel style
that's it

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi elena, welcome to the F95zone.

Sorry this is an english-only forum, although the community is quite mixed and mingled. You might want to use or similar online services, good enough for simple sentences.

Look at the first post of this thread (the OP), at the end you find it shiny bright and bold.

DOWNLOAD
<Links to content - what you are looking for>
Enjoy your stay with us! ;)

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
Hello o/

Is this game completely platonic or does it have sexual activities as the player progress with a girl love? (excluding toilet/shower accidents ofc)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hello o/
\o
You nailed it. Just look back the last few pages, members mentioned this. Essentially DMD mixed with 'Sims' for now, equals grind. There's still hoping for more to come 'soon' [TM].

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes