2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so what's changed with the newest update? Oh, you get to see Baby Girl full frontal naked in the bathroom? Whoopee!

She's still Level 2, sister (who you almost never see now) is still Level 1, and that's it. Oh, there's a library? How nice, you can't leave the house unless you're going to the gym (and then you go straight back home).

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Okay, so what's changed with the newest update? Oh, you get to see Baby Girl full frontal naked in the bathroom? Whoopee!

She's still Level 2, sister (who you almost never see now) is still Level 1, and that's it. Oh, there's a library? How nice, you can't leave the house unless you're going to the gym (and then you go straight back home).
Hem. as long as i agree with the lack of content, don't lie. You can leave the house when you want to go to the cafe, library and gym. you just can't do anything there.

Btw the modele of rosie is really awesome, too bad thi guy produce so little content.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You can leave the house when you want to go to the cafe, library and gym. you just can't do anything there.
Thanks to your response I searched around and figured out how to go to the library and cafe. Picked up the (banned?) book and gave it to Rosie. And you're right, can't do diddly-squat at the cafe.

Have no idea where the sister wandered off to. She doesn't show up in the kitchen any more, and the only time I get to see her is at night when she's sleeping or in the early morning when she's climbing into the bathtub (and doesn't even invite me in).

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks to your response I searched around and figured out how to go to the library and cafe. Picked up the (banned?) book and gave it to Rosie. And you're right, can't do diddly-squat at the cafe.

Have no idea where the sister wandered off to. She doesn't show up in the kitchen any more, and the only time I get to see her is at night when she's sleeping or in the early morning when she's climbing into the bathtub (and doesn't even invite me in).
at the second part of the second cycle you can eat with her i think.

But yeah... that lack of content for such good models are a shame.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
You can get the sister a job at the cafe and visit her there. Also seen her in kitchen and on the couch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Hem. as long as i agree with the lack of content, don't lie. You can leave the house when you want to go to the cafe, library and gym. you just can't do anything there.

Btw the modele of rosie is really awesome, too bad thi guy produce so little content.
One month for a shower scene and a library :/ , i hope the next update will be huge
I don't know what specifically is going on with Caizer, but it's possible he has an insanely busy schedule. I think he still works a day job. Depending on what that is, it might take almost all his time. (I assume this is why he's stated he needs to hit certain financial goals to increase the amount of content per release. He probably wants to hire someone part- or full-time to help him while he's still stuck with another job.)

In any case, my point is just that, given the rate of adding content, I'm pretty sure every single release will be frustrating for you guys. I can almost guarantee that the amount of content per release isn't changing anytime soon, so you might consider waiting several releases before playing again instead.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Ill love this game a year from now. But basically he's doing 2 renders per update and they take months. Id support him on patreon but .. im insanely busy and play around and do a couple renders a day usually including new models

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
thanks. if u find what i miss tell me
It appears that you somehow have missed a checkpoint that should have been checked automaticity in the scene that happens when you and Lucy get back home after speaking with Mary about Lucy getting a job at the cafe.
I didn't find a way to trigger that scene again, but I think I've fixed it for you (e.i. it works for me.)

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
It appears that you somehow have missed a checkpoint that should have been checked automaticity in the scene that happens when you and Lucy get back home after speaking with Mary about Lucy getting a job at the cafe.
I didn't find a way to trigger that scene again, but I think I've fixed it for you (e.i. it works for me.)
Yes U did!!!! Thanks a lot

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes