2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I quite enjoy this game, I dig the slower pace and not being able to raw dog the girls on day 2 out of nowhere like some games do. I do however wish there was more stuff to do besides keeping up meters up. Hopefully future updates will offer more objectives. I still very much enjoy the game though I look forward to future builds.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I quite enjoy this game, I dig the slower pace and not being able to raw dog the girls on day 2 out of nowhere like some games do. I do however wish there was more stuff to do besides keeping up meters up. Hopefully future updates will offer more objectives. I still very much enjoy the game though I look forward to future builds.
I agree with you, but I believe it would be better for the game if some naughty options were already available. Things like: Peek under her skirt, spy the girls when they're in the shower, the girl sitting on the MC's lap when watching TV, playfully pinch the girl's butt, etc.

Reactions: Angelsong and annam

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I want to ask, do any of you have a problem with running this game? Its a first of its kind problem on my computer with renpy games. I have downloaded previous version with the same bug/effect/ feature. So i needed to ask for guidence wiser men or women than me on said subject. Graphic seems damn promising and incest themed to boot. So I needed to verify If my assumptions were correctly made, but its hard to judge something If I can't play it. Help Please?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I want to ask, do any of you have a problem with running this game? Its a first of its kind problem on my computer with renpy games. I have downloaded previous version with the same bug/effect/ feature. So i needed to ask for guidence wiser men or women than me on said subject. Graphic seems damn promising and incest themed to boot. So I needed to verify If my assumptions were correctly made, but its hard to judge something If I can't play it. Help Please?
What is the problem you're experiencing? The game runs fine in my machine. The only different feature I noticed in it was the fact that in some situations, like when you enter in a new room, it presents a couple of images before you can interact with the room and with people in it.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Believe me, these games are not part of a series...
  1. Happy Summer
  2. Summer's Gone
  3. Rainy Season
  4. Autumn Boulevard
  5. Snow Daze : A Song of Winter
  6. Hot Hot Spring

Reactions: Dolphin3000

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
What is the problem you're experiencing? The game runs fine in my machine. The only different feature I noticed in it was the fact that in some situations, like when you enter in a new room, it presents a couple of images before you can interact with the room and with people in it.
When I double click exe file for this game, an intro graphic jumps in for a second. The one with HAPPY SUMMER logo. Then it fades and thats it. No main menu, no nothing. Game shuts down without any error messege. It basically won't even start. I downloaded it trough mega link. I doubt the problem is with my computer, couse I play all kinds of renpy games without this effect. Thats why I seek council with people which might have similar problem. Do I need to download it from other sources? A patch is needed or do I need to download something beyond the game only to make it run?

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
When I double click exe file for this game, an intro graphic jumps in for a second. The one with HAPPY SUMMER logo. Then it fades and thats it. No main menu, no nothing. Game shuts down without any error messege. It basically won't even start. I downloaded it trough mega link. I doubt the problem is with my computer, couse I play all kinds of renpy games without this effect. Thats why I seek council with people which might have similar problem. Do I need to download it from other sources? A patch is needed or do I need to download something beyond the game only to make it run?
I don't know which operating system you have in your machine. My system is Windows 7 64bit, I downloaded the game from its NOPY link and it works fine without the need for any patch. Since you had no problem with other Renpy games, I suggest you download the game again, but this time try its NOPY link. Maybe your copy got corrupted somehow.

Reactions: pako and mario1994

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for help, I needed to choose second graphic card to run it. I didn't think that was what caused the problem with running this game, all others were running smoothly

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Its a game with nicely tought direction, but road to its end looks to be too long for my taste. If its a family, then some nudity here and there shouldn't bother some characters or all of them.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Its really good looking and everything, but its so god damn boring!
Too linear and its really hard to get anything to happen at all.
(Cant do that, too late for that, better not do that, I will not do that, etc...)
This developer should team with someone that can do the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1 and xxx2

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I have Rosie at 100% level 2 and Lucy at 100% level 1. I cannot get either one to the next level. Does anyone know if this is as high as version 0.1.3 goes for these two characters? If not, what do I have to do to get them to level up? I've tried everything I can think of to do and nothing seems to work. It's nice with some games when the developer lets you know that you have reached the end of the current version. I sincerely appreciate those who take the time and initiative to add such informative ques to their games. I take my hat off to all of you.

Best to all,
Tiggeryou

Reactions: brianiac

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I have Rosie at 100% level 2 and Lucy at 100% level 1. I cannot get either one to the next level. Does anyone know if this is as high as version 0.1.3 goes for these two characters? If not, what do I have to do to get them to level up? I've tried everything I can think of to do and nothing seems to work. It's nice with some games when the developer lets you know that you have reached the end of the current version. I sincerely appreciate those who take the time and initiative to add such informative ques to their games. I take my hat off to all of you.

Best to all,
Tiggeryou
Thats all there is to it

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes