2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
I TOLD YALLLL BROOOO hot asf outfit i can't wait if there is a hero on here that uploads before public release I shall bless you and your whole bloodline for generations to come. Let's just hope the animations are better than previous ones for sex scenes lol

Vliter87

Jul 12, 2020
I TOLD YALLLL BROOOO
He hasn't even released it yet! So you're making a lot of assumptions based on one picture and a changelog, and you know what happens when you assume. And for the purposes of discussion let's say he finally made the sex scene with Rosie that's worthy of waiting years for, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So just because he MIGHT have gotten ONE thing right finally doesn't mean much.

I'd say overall Caizer's like the cow that gives a bucket of milk then sticks their mucky foot in it, but that'd be giving him way too much credit as he'd have to give a bucket of milk first.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
He hasn't even released it yet! So you're making a lot of assumptions based on one picture and a changelog, and you know what happens when you assume. And for the purposes of discussion let's say he finally made the sex scene with Rosie that's worthy of waiting years for, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So just because he MIGHT have gotten ONE thing right finally doesn't mean much.

I'd say overall Caizer's like the cow that gives a bucket of milk then sticks their mucky foot in it, but that'd be giving him way too much credit as he'd have to give a bucket of milk first.
well it's more than a picture and changelog, as I have posted in this thread before how caizer said there was a big rosie scene coming which has been "a long time coming" ALSO the fact that it says 4-7 animations will be added?? FINALLY we're getting an update that can compare to when the updates were actually consistently adding stuff. Also I can only assume that this is an actual sex scene with rosie because caizer himself said to me in a dm that he would add the sex with rosie, and then sometime after add threesome content (namely with mc,rosie,lucy) and then be finished with the game so i'm assuming that will be around version 0.7.0 or so unless he plans to do more threesome relationship scenes. sorry for the rant lol but I'm quite sure this is actual sex scene because there's not really anything else it could be ESPECIALLY with 4-7 animations.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
well it's more than a picture and changelog, as I have posted in this thread before how caizer said there was a big rosie scene coming which has been "a long time coming" ALSO the fact that it says 4-7 animations will be added?? FINALLY we're getting an update that can compare to when the updates were actually consistently adding stuff. Also I can only assume that this is an actual sex scene with rosie because caizer himself said to me in a dm that he would add the sex with rosie, and then sometime after add threesome content (namely with mc,rosie,lucy) and then be finished with the game so i'm assuming that will be around version 0.7.0 or so unless he plans to do more threesome relationship scenes. sorry for the rant lol but I'm quite sure this is actual sex scene because there's not really anything else it could be ESPECIALLY with 4-7 animations.
It would be really weird to just finish game after adding one scene with Rosie..
Though, I guess, dev finally felt constantly decreasing patreon numbers and took incorrect lesson.
Either way waiting for 0.6.3 - but still sort of skeptical, if it won't end up as some sort of teasing

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes