2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
And that sorta thing is exactly why some devs have little to no support, they refuse to listen to their subscribers (the same people who are funding the game). If the dev doesn't want to listen and just bans people for suggestions, and just keep milking people for money, in the end they will have no support at all, and from what i understand the dev has abandoned game(s) before ?
i am almost positive that they are not paying attention to any conversation happening here. a lot of devs see this entire site as a piracy network that takes money out of their pocket, and that is true to an extent. However, how many people would have ever found HS without having stumbled across it here (or some similar site)? Most devs are just simply pervs with a story to tell and a few programming/modeling skills. None of them have any hint of business acumen among them to use marking sources like these to help them create direct correlations between effort and payout. I mean, why create a fourth woman for a game where you haven't even developed out a working realitonship between the MC and three different girls?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i am almost positive that they are not paying attention to any conversation happening here. a lot of devs see this entire site as a piracy network that takes money out of their pocket, and that is true to an extent. However, how many people would have ever found HS without having stumbled across it here (or some similar site)? Most devs are just simply pervs with a story to tell and a few programming/modeling skills. None of them have any hint of business acumen among them to use marking sources like these to help them create direct correlations between effort and payout. I mean, why create a fourth woman for a game where you haven't even developed out a working realitonship between the MC and three different girls?
Believe Caizer did put something here in the beginning. But then it has become a kind of sport for many to bitch about this game. Of course, that is of little use to you as a developer, so I understand why he is no longer here.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
I love this game and it's been a couple updates i replay it from start hoping I can get passed the park date but the girl is never there nor i can ask her on her room.

Is this fixed now ? or I just simply was doing something wrong ?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I love this game and it's been a couple updates i replay it from start hoping I can get passed the park date but the girl is never there nor i can ask her on her room.

Is this fixed now ? or I just simply was doing something wrong ?
Can you upload a save? i will look

Which girl? Lucy or Mika?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What you said is correct bro but the grinding is making them including me insane...grind so much and u have only light teasing/partial sex. Its part of the game we get it but atleast he should give us the carrot not just dangle it in front of us for so long if i may add.
The grind here is nothing. Go play Foot of the Mountain if you want *real* grind in a game.

Also, and this is for everyone here complaining about the pace and whom usually have less than a few hundred posts or less than 6 months on F95.. The site is chock full of thousands of games all FREE to play thanks to others who paid the real money to get them and share the links.

If you don't like the pace of a game then by all means STOP PLAYING IT and LEAVE THE THREAD. Seriously, it's not like anyone is being held hostage and forced to play anything here, so just move along quietly if you don't like a game here, there are thousands of others to choose from.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
trying to understand such a sudden change in Lucy, it doesn't make sense.
Step is indeed big but she has already given a show to MC and apparently they have done something in the past (minimal kissing).

Is also a few updates ago with content Lucy with Mika in between with whom you are much less far. I think it makes more sense if you play the game all at once instead of a bit every month.

Last edited:

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
When Lucy arrives it says I have to take her bag to her room, but that doesn't go away. anytime I want to go to the library it says that I have to bring her her bag. And when I arranged for us to go to Mary for her job and tried going to the gym to get to the city view I'm locked on the city map after leaving the gym (clicking home says we need to visit Mary, clicking the cafe says it's time to go home. Of course I can avoid the job and the gym, but the first problem is unavoidable. Anybody know which variable does the bag?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Can someone tell me how to go to park with lucy??
TO progress in game i neeed to go to park according to walkthrough but for some unknown reason i am not given any choice to visit park with lucy....
Is this a bug or what?

i am at 100% lvl 2 of lucy and need to level up but it's not showing any option even after i keep asking her to visit park with me when lucy in at cafe.

pls tell me how can i visit park with lucy.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I can understand that, but they also need to realise, sites like this is how they can get good exposure for their games as well.
I found literally every game i subscribe to on here, and when i first discovered AVN's i was playing everything free from here, but as money was available, i started subscribing to all the games i like (could afford to), so in essence yes, the site could possibly lose them (some/very little) income, but they also need to realise that most (not all) people who download games for free from places like this were never going to subscribe/pay for them anyway, or don;t have the money to, so essentially they lose barely anything from sites like these, they should focus more on the exposure they get for their games here and all the people who will subscribe by finding them here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can understand that, but they also need to realise, sites like this is how they can get good exposure for their games as well.
I found literally every game i subscribe to on here, and when i first discovered AVN's i was playing everything free from here, but as money was available, i started subscribing to all the games i like (could afford to), so in essence yes, the site could possibly lose them (some/very little) income, but they also need to realise that most (not all) people who download games for free from places like this were never going to subscribe/pay for them anyway, or don;t have the money to, so essentially they lose barely anything from sites like these, they should focus more on the exposure they get for their games here and all the people who will subscribe by finding them here.
Yea, this site provides basically hundreds or thousands in free advertising per month that they couldn't even dream to afford if they paid for it. And guess what? People see paid ads for AAA games and go to sites like IGG to download them for free anyway, lol. Only the most established devs don't need a site like this, and most of them got the bulk of their initial exposure from this site anyway, Summertime Saga being the biggest obvious example.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes