2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I believe it's Lucy the dark haired one.

I attached my latest save file feel free to check it <3
Checked and nothing seems to have gone wrong. Lucy was level 2 80% and I could play with cards and work compliments in cafe to 100%. Went for a walk to park in between, it is important that you first agree to go for a walk and then stay at home the next day, should then start automatically in the afternoon go to map and park.

The event to go to level 3 also starts automatically, it is also important that you stay at home and that Lucy does not work but is at home.

You can try it yourself or use a save I made from your game, which is a day before you go to level 3. You then only have to go to sleep, stay home and go to the afternoon.

Good luck!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how do i meet May

also whats the max affection levels at the end of the update. im never quite sure when im done with the content for this games
May see you once in the hospital, I believe you'll be there when you're working on Mika's story.

I have this but have noticed that some have other %, but have seen the same content, so it does not say everything. If you do certain actions more than once, you can have more.

Rosie level 4 56%
Lucy Level 4 14%
Mary Level 1 5%
Mika level 2 27%
May level 1 0%

Seen the last bathroom content with lucy twice and both gave me more %. If I do that again, maybe more.

Last edited:
Reactions: no_name_742

Gavrihl

Feb 4, 2020
Great game, people that rated it low might need to replay it again, also foot job tag is missing. Cant wait for more updates.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have tried re-downloading/installing the game 3 times. When I open the game I get a white screen and then a message that says there was an error and the program needs to close. View attachment 1236396 View attachment 1236396 View attachment 1236396 Would appreciate some assistance, thanks.
Don't know much about Renpy to see what's going wrong. I do see something about the video card so maybe update the drivers of your video card but I assume that windows has already done that itself.

DanteDracoSr

Feb 3, 2018
Don't know much about Renpy to see what's going wrong. I do see something about the video card so maybe update the drivers of your video card but I assume that windows has already done that itself.
I dont have any issues with any other games, and most of the games I have higher requirements... not sure what to do here. Also tried to run with the Mod patch and the game would start but the words were all scrambled.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
new content:

1 new wc for lucy (after her bath go to wc)
2 join lucy in bath in the morning
3 join lucy watching tv late at night
4 go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room
I can't seem to trigger the new Lucy in wc event. Do you go to see the scene with Lucy in the bath, get busted and then straight to the wc or wait until the next time interval after her bath, and then go to the wc? That's what I've been doing but it's just the same masturbation scene we've always had with Lucy. Any other tips to trigger that scene would be great.

Reactions: FoxyBitch

avirexxx

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "XXPHXX, сообщение: 5938353, участник: 350802"]
Я думаю, это Люси темноволосая.

Я прикрепил свой последний файл сохранения, не стесняйтесь его проверять <3
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
уour save don*t work

avirexxx

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "BVonkX, post: 5939355, member: 25540"]
Проверил и вроде ничего не пошло не так. Люси была 80% уровня 2, и я могла играть в карты и работать в кафе на 100%. Вышли на прогулку, чтобы припарковаться между ними, важно, чтобы вы сначала согласились пойти на прогулку, а затем остаться дома на следующий день, а затем автоматически начать во второй половине дня, перейти на карту и припарковаться.

Событие перехода на уровень 3 также начинается автоматически, также важно, чтобы вы оставались дома и чтобы Люси не работала, а была дома.

Вы можете попробовать это сами или воспользоваться сохранением, которое я сделал из вашей игры, то есть за день до перехода на уровень 3. Вам нужно только заснуть, остаться дома и отправиться во второй половине дня.

Удачи!
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]your save dont work

Jan 28, 2019
no rollback. no skip. no hint at what you should set your relationships as when you start a game.
barebones content where you spend more time eating, pissing or showering than you do interacting with any characters...

I am 1000% up for playing a slow burn game. But shit, this game doesn't seem to have ANY burn at all, and frankly? I'm bored.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
no rollback. no skip. no hint at what you should set your relationships as when you start a game.
barebones content where you spend more time eating, pissing or showering than you do interacting with any characters...

I am 1000% up for playing a slow burn game. But shit, this game doesn't seem to have ANY burn at all, and frankly? I'm bored.
I made a mod that removes the maintenance grind except for money and allows skip and rollback, also allows you to save anywhere including during dialogue, as long as you can use UnRen without your computer exploding:

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-5-caizer-games.26587/post-5934388

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its another Grind Fest, nothin happens in the Story, its been months now the dev is Trying to milk the Patroen (and 90% chance) will be abandoned ! This is why so donators and contributors loose interest ! its a shame for Good game DEVS because of Sh*t like this !

Reactions: umb and Kermit79

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its no rocket science when 2.3mil views and you 600 likes --- Erm Something is not goin well ! genghis khan would have better stats :)
HAHA

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes