2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I also took a look at this and managed to get to level 3 after a couple of playing days.

You have to go to the next day first, if you stay at home the step that asks Lucy to go to the park should start by itself. Then go to the park. Go to the next day, Lucy won't be home then so you can't do anything. The next day she will be home and then it is important that you also stay at home, the step to level 3 should start automatically in the afternoon.

I can upload a save for just before level 3 but then you miss the walk to park Lucy and the moment that Mika comes to visit Rosie so advise to try it yourself.

Good luck!

Next time only send the last save file, they all had the same date in the zip so had to guess which one was the last.
Thanks a lot for help....
I will try it now....

Reactions: BVonkX

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I also took a look at this and managed to get to level 3 after a couple of playing days.

You have to go to the next day first, if you stay at home the step that asks Lucy to go to the park should start by itself. Then go to the park. Go to the next day, Lucy won't be home then so you can't do anything. The next day she will be home and then it is important that you also stay at home, the step to level 3 should start automatically in the afternoon.

I can upload a save for just before level 3 but then you miss the walk to park Lucy and the moment that Mika comes to visit Rosie so advise to try it yourself.

Good luck!

Next time only send the last save file, they all had the same date in the zip so had to guess which one was the last.
I would appreciate it if you send me save file because I tried what u told me but still it didn't work for me.
I stayed in home just sleeping or working or doing other stuff but the event didn't start for me.

Reactions: Sehenich

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
huh...I never knew the May character existed until I saw your screenshot, and I have no idea how to find her.
In the story of Mika, after you visit her in her apartment she asks for a yoga mat. If you try to order it you have no internet and go to the basement, there is a leak and because of that you get an electric shock. Once in the hospital you see May one time. When you go back to the hospital she can't be found yet.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I would appreciate it if you send me save file because I tried what u told me but still it didn't work for me.
I stayed in home just sleeping or working or doing other stuff but the event didn't start for me.
Strange, I think it should work, are you using a mod by any chance? there are some issues with the mod on page 1 because it was made for an old version of the game. I haven't tried the new mod from yoyomistro yet.

Have two saves for you that I made after loading your file. 1-7-LT1 is just before the walk in the park and a visit from Mika. 1-11-LT1 is a bit further, for example you only have to eat there and then it should immediately continue with the action to level 3.

Hope it works, that's all I can do.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is this all? What do i do next?

View attachment 1237941
Think you've had it all. I'm even with the levels and the percentages don't always say everything because you can get more by repeating certain things. So wait for the next update.

With Rosie the last was the blow / lick job
Lucy the blowjob
Mika the hospital where you meet May
If you've seen all that, I believe you've seen it all (0.3.5).

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Think you've had it all. I'm even with the levels and the percentages don't always say everything because you can get more by repeating certain things. So wait for the next update.

With Rosie the last was the blow / lick job
Lucy the blowjob
Mika the hospital where you meet May
If you've seen all that, I believe you've seen it all (0.3.5).
Yeah, agreed. I could only get Lucy to 90% on level 4 by repeating the morning bath event but it just stopped giving points at 90%. Not sure how you got to 95%? But that's all there is to do in this update.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, agreed. I could only get Lucy to 90% on level 4 by repeating the morning bath event but it just stopped giving points at 90%. Not sure how you got to 95%? But that's all there is to do in this update.
I think if you do the Mika event after you get Lucy to level 4 you can get an extra 5%, not 100% sure though, didn't look at the script that closely.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
I think if you do the Mika event after you get Lucy to level 4 you can get an extra 5%, not 100% sure though, didn't look at the script that closely.
Hmm. Not sure why interacting with Mika would give me Lucy points but I'll give t a try. Thanks!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hmm. Not sure why interacting with Mika would give me Lucy points but I'll give t a try. Thanks!
It's the event where MC wakes up in the hospital, so even though it's technically a Mika event, Lucy and Rosie are both involved and get 5% progress each from it.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
It's the event where MC wakes up in the hospital, so even though it's technically a Mika event, Lucy and Rosie are both involved and get 5% progress each from it.
Ah, ok, I get it. I'm way past that now so I probably missed the chance. I'm happy at 90% for now. Doubt that will penalize me in the long run. Thanks for that!

Reactions: yoyomistro

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Its no rocket science when 2.3mil views and you 600 likes --- Erm Something is not goin well ! genghis khan would have better stats :)
HAHA
The number of viewers is mainly because there is an update every month and it is mainly the same people who watch again, again and again. Some have even indicated to just watch to read comments and don't care about the game. If you compare the number of likes with other games here you will see that there is not much difference. Not even with games with a much better review score.

You could rather look at the reviews, much low but also much high. So there is a demand for this game and you can see that in its patreons, which has grown in size in recent months.

Maybe you should stop thinking about rocket science and start a little lower....

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone get these traceback reports to the dev please.

And for those who can't get Lucy up just go to the living room at night when she is there and you will rank up to lvl 4. HS 2021-06-10 09-08-08-96.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 years 0 content. max grind for 0.05% progression. grind needs every day. 1 year since 1 handjob. thats all content so far.
Sorry you are wrong, there is a footjob that is repeatable and even a handjob with a little oral from the daughter and MC starts to give oral to sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags that are needed now.
Footjob.
Oral Sex.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
What's all this then....
"v0.3.4
Added new character May.
Added new location Hospital.
Added 2 events for May. "

Is looking the new gal up and down 2 events?
Ground around for 10 days visiting every available location without finding May again.

The Yoga mat????????

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
2 years 0 content. max grind for 0.05% progression. grind needs every day. 1 year since 1 handjob. thats all content so far.
You can play Free mode for a few months now. Then it is no longer necessary to work, eat, piss, shower and watch TV. If that's not enough, you can try the new mod from yoyomistro.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-5-caizer-games.26587/page-186#post-5934388

The other mod listed on page 1 I wouldn't recommend, is from an old version of HS and has been causing problems for people so they couldn't continue.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What's all this then....
"v0.3.4
Added new character May.
Added new location Hospital.
Added 2 events for May. "

Is looking the new gal up and down 2 events?
Ground around for 10 days visiting every available location without finding May again.

The Yoga mat????????
Has been in this forum several times since 0.3.4 came out.

the first event with may is when you're in the hospital. I think the second is when you go back to the hospital and are told she is not there.

The story with the yoga mat is therefore not finished and will probably come in the next Mika/May update.

Last edited:

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Strange, I think it should work, are you using a mod by any chance? there are some issues with the mod on page 1 because it was made for an old version of the game. I haven't tried the new mod from yoyomistro yet.

Have two saves for you that I made after loading your file. 1-7-LT1 is just before the walk in the park and a visit from Mika. 1-11-LT1 is a bit further, for example you only have to eat there and then it should immediately continue with the action to level 3.

Hope it works, that's all I can do.
Thanks for help and yes i am using mod....i just checked that it was for older version......so i think this is due to old mod.....
thanks once again......
now i know i need to double check version lol

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes