2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks for help and yes i am using mod....i just checked that it was for older version......so i think this is due to old mod.....
thanks once again......
now i know i need to double check version lol
Indeed, they better remove that link to the mod on page 1 or change it to the new mod. Whoever made the first mod is no longer active here so no new ones will come from him. That mod has caused problems before.

onetoo

May 23, 2020
i clicked the HS.exe. the game can not open. The game stays on a white screen for 5 seconds and then closes.
-win10
1623360061924.png

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
You can play Free mode for a few months now. Then it is no longer necessary to work, eat, piss, shower and watch TV. If that's not enough, you can try the new mod from yoyomistro.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-5-caizer-games.26587/page-186#post-5934388

The other mod listed on page 1 I wouldn't recommend, is from an old version of HS and has been causing problems for people so they couldn't continue.
sry for eng
im not paying the game, i cant complain, but there is what i wanted to say
thx man, your saves saved my time(Search,This thread, ctrl+f 2021. and there you with your saves)
thx for your guide, already deleted the game, didnt see the *free mode* button in game btw. but have seen that there is possibility.
will try yoyomistro mod mb. but only if there will be any content.(as i understand there is only 1 hj from white head(what i saw a year ago and there no progression, and in last changes written +4 lucy events. and there is only underwear scene she is standing near my bed) wtf)(saw comment like - autor smoking 29 says and 2 days working on game and publish, lol)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
sry for eng
thx man, your saves saved my time(Search,This thread, ctrl+f 2021. and there you with your saves)
thx for your guide, already deleted the game, didnt see the *free mode* button in game btw. but have seen that there is possibility.
will try yoyomistro mod mb. but only if there will be any content.(as i understand there is only 1 hj from white head(what i saw a year ago and there no progression, and in last changes written +4 lucy events. and there is only underwear scene she is standing near my bed) wtf)(saw comment like - autor smoking 29 says and 2 days working on game and publish, lol)
There is now more than a handjob, namely:
Rosie masturbation, Handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing

But whether that is enough is something everyone has to decide for themselves.

For the Free mode you have to start a new game. Select standard or free.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: legend_shon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sry for eng
Rosie Handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick

The footjob is repeatable every morning. (This is the only sex act that is repeatable at this time.)

Reactions: BVonkX

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Rosie Handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick

thats very enough

Reactions: BVonkX

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
autor must put it in front page message with 720 size letters(about free mode) or set it as standart. a lot people who may help him on patreon just skip the game. also mb x2 progression on points. and add something at morning. and it not 1 hour, it 2hours. and you just waste your needs(you cant go bath or toilet and cant progress on girls - they are sleeping). actually repeating bath and toilet annoying. 1 time happening is better imo.
thx for help anyway

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone get these traceback reports to the dev please.

And for those who can't get Lucy up just go to the living room at night when she is there and you will rank up to lvl 4. View attachment 1239358
So I ran into an issue like that when I decided to test some older content I had already done with my mod... The interesting thing I found was that in an older version of the game, the line that bugged was attributed to the wrong character, so Caizer fixed it, but when I went over that content in the new version the attribution change caused an issue. So you would fix it by decompiling the RPYCs, and then changing the attribution of the line in the Event7.rpy to another character. For example, Let's say the line read:
call adv_say (mc, txt0003053).
You would change that to:
call adv_say (lucy, txt0003053).
After that, you can pass the line in game, and then change it back to:
call adv_say (mc, txt0003053)
If you decide to go over that line again in the future it should no longer cause any issues, AFAIK. I don't know what in particular about the text call script causes that issue, but I hate when devs use complicated text call scripts to begin with, it's totally pointless in Ren'Py, and it also messes with skipping, which I guess you can't do by default but you can do with my mod...

brujah88

May 22, 2018
Hi I really love the game, but until the las 2 updates every time that i want to change of room "an exception has ocurred" i can click on ignore but when i'm goibg to move on appears again..... some one can help me? pleeeeeeease!!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi I really love the game, but until the las 2 updates every time that i want to change of room "an exception has ocurred" i can click on ignore but when i'm goibg to move on appears again..... some one can help me? pleeeeeeease!!
Which version of Happy summer do you have and for which OS? Are you using a mod?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I saw a screenshot with 95 percent on level 4 lucy
Had a while where I had Lucy level 3 100% when no one else had. I then started again to see how I had done that but couldn't figure it out and then only got to 50% or something. Had seen everything then so the % doesn't say everything.

Maybe it's a certain order in which it plays or you can get further with something in an update than in others. Or a bug in the game.

I think the blowjob is the end of 0.3.5 but if anyone has found anything I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes