2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
will the bj scene happen after all the footjobs in the bath during mornings? and in which room and time a day? a lot grind to get to 90%.....

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I got to 90% before the hospital event happen then it went to 95%.
That explains it for me, I still had lucy on level 3 100% when I went to the hospital so that's why nothing was added.

will the bj scene happen after all the footjobs in the bath during mornings? and in which room and time a day? a lot grind to get to 90%.....
Indeed, wonder if it is necessary, probably there will be more actions with Lucy to go to level 4 100% in updates to come.

Guess you can only keep doing the footjob after the blowjob. Blowjob is now a one-time thing for now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what is last rosie?

and what is last lucky?
Lucy's was the foot job in the morning bath till you hit 90% then the hospital for the last 5%

I don't remember what Rosie's was but the last 5% is the hospital event.

I know for sure if you had 85% and did the hospital event then you may not get to 95% then.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
which time of the day comes the hospital event after you hit 90% ? Very thanks if correct answer :)
You must continue with Mika's story. After a few visits to her apartment in the evening, she asks for a Yoga mat. The next day you have to try to order it in your office, but that doesn't go well and you automatically end up in the hospital.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Youre talking about Lucy reach lvl 4 with 95% and Im here on lvl 3 with 57% and I dont have idea what I need to do =/

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Youre talking about Lucy reach lvl 4 with 95% and Im here on lvl 3 with 57% and I dont have idea what I need to do =/
You may have to go to the living room in the evening (when it's dark), Lucy might be there watching tv. Then in the morning go to the bathroom and repeat until you reach level 3 100%. Then the action to level 4 should start automatically.

If this doesn't work, you can upload the last save and I'll take a look.

Please show pictures with sex scenes. I have an android and so I can't play
Someone posted an unofficial android version you might want to try.

this is an unofficial android port Happy Summer [v0.3.5] APK - MEGA

Last edited:

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Tried to open console to add cash and when I do I'm unable to close the console. Is this a common issue or is there a work around?

Will4m

May 13, 2020
still unknown, yesterday someone posted an unofficial version you might want to try. I have now only done the Windows version of 0.3.5. So if it works I'd love to hear about it.
Thank you so much though i will still download the official one once it comes out. As they always say in abriged animes "support the official release"

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

brujah88

May 22, 2018
i have download the last version of HS. And i Have Windows 10. I have used a mood a few versions ago of HS, but i don't remember when exacly, maybe i have to go to root and delete there?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes