2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Great! A mini game for HS, just what we all wanted!
AND he's making events for May!

I don't even...
I hate mini games to being disabled makes it very hard to do a lot of them and a lot of them are impossible for me to do.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Played 3.5, still locks up when you take Lucy to the park, won't let you enter or go anywhere.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Lucy's level up 1624791408547.png The option to go to the park doesn't appear even if i ask her the day before
1624791709942.png

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Lucy's level up View attachment 1267791 The option to go to the park doesn't appear even if i ask her the day before
View attachment 1267793
Just checked and managed to get to level 3 with Lucy. I think the most important thing is that you stay at home and so don't go to a cafe to ask to go for a walk in the park.

The next day Mika comes to visit, the day after Lucy goes to work so it is not possible yet. The next day, the level 3 scene should start automatically after the morning. If it still doesn't work, I can upload a save just before the action.

Reactions: Oni-Zero

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Just checked and managed to get to level 3 with Lucy. I think the most important thing is that you stay at home and so don't go to a cafe to ask to go for a walk in the park.

The next day Mika comes to visit, the day after Lucy goes to work so it is not possible yet. The next day, the level 3 scene should start automatically after the morning. If it still doesn't work, I can upload a save just before the action.
Downloaded a clean version and managed to do it as well, so i have to assume that the mod was preventing me from progressing for some reason.

Reactions: BVonkX

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

There's not a lot of content because I need to solve some rl stuff. I will try to add some more in the 0.3.7. Also in development I have a mini-game for HS, but don't know any dates of adding it.

- Hey, suckers, we're going to add mini-games so you have to grind more into the story, got it?

ezgif-3-5d83c7043503.gif

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

There's not a lot of content because I need to solve some rl stuff. I will try to add some more in the 0.3.7. Also in development I have a mini-game for HS, but don't know any dates of adding it.

- Hey, suckers, we're going to add mini-games so you have to grind more into the story, got it?

Hello, there is grind in this game ? How much ? It's avoidable ?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, there is grind in this game ? How much ? It's avoidable ?
I can say not too exaggeratedly, but a pretty boring grind. You have to keep grinding to increase the relationship with the girls, but the problem with this is that "click click click" with your mouse all the time. Having to keep replaying the scene without having the option to skipping, which ends up being exhausting.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I can say not too exaggeratedly, but a pretty boring grind. You have to keep grinding to increase the relationship with the girls, but the problem with this is that "click click click" with your mouse all the time. Having to keep replaying the scene without having the option to skipping, which ends up being exhausting.
Did you know, there is 4 month, the dev released an update with a free mode ? With absolutely no grind ?

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes