2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I also saw a lot of interest in ROSIE ;)
Indeed, for me Rosie is also the favorite but does not mean that the game should only be about Rosie.

There has been little Rosie in the updates in recent months but the number of Patrons for this game has grown.

Reactions: LeRescator

delyus

Mar 20, 2019
Android Version from the OP (0.33) has severe issues with video playback, sometimes finishing everything else let's them play (Rosie gym) and others just don't work and let the game crash (Rosie Beach) and yeah it hardcrashes, keeps playing bgm when it's not even in focus on android.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Android Version from the OP (0.33) has severe issues with video playback, sometimes finishing everything else let's them play (Rosie gym) and others just don't work and let the game crash (Rosie Beach) and yeah it hardcrashes, keeps playing bgm when it's not even in focus on android.
Is a known issue, is in Renpy's version as far as I've heard. If that is solved, there will be a new Android version of HS.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625722951477.png

JUN 30, 2021 AT 3:39 PM

Release of 0.3.6

Changelog 0.3.6

There's not a lot of content because I need to solve some rl stuff.
I will try to add some more in the 0.3.7.
Also in development I have a mini-game for HS,
but don't know any dates of adding it.
  • Added 3 pages for saving/loading slots (5 in total).
  • Added 2 dialogs.
  • Added 1 event with Lucy.
  • Added 2 events with May.
  • Added new music.
  • Gallery fix for previous update.
  • Other Bug fixes.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

JUN 30, 2021 AT 3:39 PM

Release of 0.3.6

Changelog 0.3.6

There's not a lot of content because I need to solve some rl stuff.
I will try to add some more in the 0.3.7.
Also in development I have a mini-game for HS,
but don't know any dates of adding it.
  • Added 3 pages for saving/loading slots (5 in total).
  • Added 2 dialogs.
  • Added 1 event with Lucy.
  • Added 2 events with May.
  • Added new music.
  • Gallery fix for previous update.
  • Other Bug fixes.
To begin with, I hope your RL stuff gets sorted.

Secondly, I am sorry, but if you are focusing your attention on adding mini-games and music, you are not hearing what we - and I mean that in the universal sense and not the Roya 'we' - are saying.

We want to start seeing this adult game take some rather adult turns. Its been out for almost 2-1/2 years, and it only recently brought in a hand job and foot fetish play. This is not enough, and you are doing your skills as a storyteller and a game developer an extreme disservice by stretching this out. Thereis already the belief that you are taffy-pulling this game to eke out more through Patreon and, if that's true, you might find it hard to ever get patreons for any other games you might produce.

i'm not going to keep beating a dead horse here - you need to start listening to your audience and give us more of what we want. I myself am a patron and have seen you bump out other patrons who gave you this very same advice. I am not trying to interfere with your creative process, CF. we just want more of it, directed at giving us the product you have been teasing us with.

SilX

May 15, 2019
To begin with, I hope your RL stuff gets sorted.

Secondly, I am sorry, but if you are focusing your attention on adding mini-games and music, you are not hearing what we - and I mean that in the universal sense and not the Roya 'we' - are saying.

We want to start seeing this adult game take some rather adult turns. Its been out for almost 2-1/2 years, and it only recently brought in a hand job and foot fetish play. This is not enough, and you are doing your skills as a storyteller and a game developer an extreme disservice by stretching this out. Thereis already the belief that you are taffy-pulling this game to eke out more through Patreon and, if that's true, you might find it hard to ever get patreons for any other games you might produce.

i'm not going to keep beating a dead horse here - you need to start listening to your audience and give us more of what we want. I myself am a patron and have seen you bump out other patrons who gave you this very same advice. I am not trying to interfere with your creative process, CF. we just want more of it, directed at giving us the product you have been teasing us with.
Dev: So you want me to add a new character with almost no interactions, got it.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Dev: So you want me to add a new character with almost no interactions, got it.
That's not at all what I am saying.

Progress. the. relationships. with. the. characters. you. already. have.

It's exactly like cooking. Show us you know how to cook an egg before going on to try a souffle.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It must be the Dev's rent week.......
So...about this new update... where is the trigger for the 1 event with Lucy? Howabout the 2 events with May? Coz, I am not seeing them. I am just grinding through this game, looking for *anything new*, and finding nada.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So this game still has nothing in it yet.....I was interested at first in this game, but now thats slowly starting to fade. 2 1/2 years and still no sex.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reese286
Feb 11, 2018
Happy Summer [v0.3.6][Caizer Games] Compressed

Win - Lin :
Original - 948.4 MB
Compressed - 248.6 MB
Download -

You can reach me here -

*This compression is unofficial. Download at your own risk. Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.*

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes