2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
What is the point of adding 3 more pages of saves? There are games that let you have unlimited amount, based on how much drive space you have.

Do that, instead.

linkmeister

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone with the same problem running 0.3.6?

Run exe file > Splash Screen appears > application opens (just a white screen) > Closes

Reactions: Troy9000

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Meh still no vaginal tag, who is still supporting this dev? Talk about milking it...
It should have a 'No Sexual Content' tag and Mod's should remove the Incest tag as well. How is there incest if there is no fuckin?

Most people I suspect are drawn to the game by the art, I was. The art is good. But it does not take long to see that beyond the art, there is very little here to play ... it's a Yuge grind to nowhere, but no real game content; it's air.

I agree with the theory put forward a year+ ago that this 'game' is in fact a Psychology Grad Students research project to see how long players will tolerate the lack of story resolution and delays, the pointless grind and lack of relationship progress before they figure it out and walk away. Like may others, I have not download the game in a long time, I drop by the thread to enjoy the post comedy and rants of the Dev's Cuck defenders. The thread is hilarious!

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Walkthrough??
This is what I found in 0.3.6

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there

So even a little Rosie content, has anyone discovered more?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Rosie plz.
F#ck others.

Must we really wait 1 year to see the continuation of the relationship to move a bit forward?

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
This is what I found in 0.3.6

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there

So even a little Rosie content, has anyone discovered more?
can't get this scene :cry:

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes