2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i'm stuck, Rosie is at 51% level 4-Lucy is at 0% level 4-Mika is at 5% level 2 and Mary at 5% level 1.
I red somewhere about a person named May, who's she and where do i meet her ???

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is what I found in 0.3.6

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there

So even a little Rosie content, has anyone discovered more?
Yeah, there's a scene with May.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BVonkX and GateC.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
This is what I found in 0.3.6

Go to the park when May is there

So even a little Rosie content, has anyone discovered more?
I asked Rosie for May, asked Lucy for May, got Lucy's call, saw May in the park, followed her to her "home", went back there another time to speak with the creepy old lady and then to May, she told me to meet her in the park next evening, but did not manage to see her back in the park, tried for many days.
Also by extracting the graphics I do not see any other scene at the park, so I think this will be for another update.

Reactions: BVonkX
Nov 23, 2018
hello I have a problem because when extracting the file it tells me that the files cannot be read and when I try to repair it it tells me that the file is damaged

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
I asked Rosie for May, asked Lucy for May, got Lucy's call, saw May in the park, followed her to her "home", went back there another time to speak with the creepy old lady and then to May, she told me to meet her in the park next evening, but did not manage to see her back in the park, tried for many days.
Also by extracting the graphics I do not see any other scene at the park, so I think this will be for another update.
i cannot trigger any new events . no ask about may or mary options.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Yeah, there's a scene with May.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that on the map.

Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
downloaded gallery mod and 1 file is a file i seems to can only open with printer device
gallery mod is made for old version of HS, better not to use it.

It is better to use the mod from yoyomistro but it is also for 0.3.5 but think there will be one for 0.3.6.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that on the map.

Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)
You're welcome. I had to go to the map from morning until night when I finally saw it. I do agree with everybody else though; hints would be nice considering there's no way to keep the MC's mood locked at max when you're trying to find the new content.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
You're welcome. I had to go to the map from morning until night when I finally saw it. I do agree with everybody else though; hints would be nice considering there's no way to keep the MC's mood locked at max when you're trying to find the new content.
iIndeed, with this update I was also looking for a while how to get started. If you are a patron I believe you get access to the walktrough but really you should be able to play a game without it.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
iIndeed, with this update I was also looking for a while how to get started. If you are a patron I believe you get access to the walktrough but really you should be able to play a game without it.
True, and the one in the OP kind of helps for the most part.

May 13, 2018
Presumably this update answers the burning question "What will MC do with the food on the corner of his mouth every single mandatory meal in the game?".

You know - so it's more annoyingly detailed than real life.

Either that, or it's the "Still not enough Patrons who came here to sponsor My Lovely Sara but inadvertently wound up sponsoring Happy Summer to get anything else done on My Lovely Sara" update.

You want some dough? Sell the MLS IP and assets. Then develop Happy Summer to your heart's content.

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes