2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, can't figure out how to trigger the phone call from Lucy. I talked with her about May and played through about a week in game and haven't received a call.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Hmm, can't figure out how to trigger the phone call from Lucy. I talked with her about May and played through about a week in game and haven't received a call.
I entered the living room, and then I got the call. (Managed to find the way out)

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
I don't have a quest since the last patch. I don't have anything do I have to do in particular?

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
from time-to-time i check this game because i like the artstlye but until i followed it NOTHIG happened. can somebody give me a fast recap if are there any lewd scenes. (MC's sister just moved in)

Reactions: Kaokaokao

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
from time-to-time i check this game because i like the artstlye but until i followed it NOTHIG happened. can somebody give me a fast recap if are there any lewd scenes. (MC's sister just moved in)
Rosie masturbation, handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Rosie masturbation, handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing
thanks bro i was looking for same info.
I will come back in a year or two to check again....god this game (sex) part of the story takes forever

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I had problem launching the game. It would show the logo then close without traceback. I thought it was the file first so I downloaded it via mega.nz instead of nopy but it wasn't, went back to previous version on my windows and it wouldnt open either.

It worked after I deleted everything in:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Thought I'd share in case someone else dealing with it. Seem like it's specifically persistant file.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I had problem launching the game. It would show the logo then close without traceback. I thought it was the file first so I downloaded it via mega.nz instead of nopy but it wasn't, went back to previous version on my windows and it wouldnt open either.

It worked after I deleted everything in:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Thought I'd share in case someone else dealing with it. Seem like it's specifically persistant file.
Has indeed happened more often, often had to do with the use of a mod.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes