2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Many devs of lewd games would love to have that many! Some games had real quality but never broke past 100 so the authors quit.
It is also a small developer who, I believe, does it in addition to his regular work

Still an update every month, but often small.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The 2nd meeting with May in the park isn´t possible with this update, right?
no, it isn't there yet.

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

Reactions: Hlextor and GateC.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Many devs of lewd games would love to have that many! Some games had real quality but never broke past 100 so the authors quit.
I was reading some comments before downloading the new update and saw your post. You're right, I would love to have 100 patreons, not to mention 503! It's hard to start a new game, you do your best and hope for the best too. My only wish is not to have to abandon my project just for lack of support.

Reactions: BVonkX and wizyy

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I was reading some comments before downloading the new update and saw your post. You're right, I would love to have 100 patreons, not to mention 503! It's hard to start a new game, you do your best and hope for the best too. My only wish is not to have to abandon my project just for lack of support.
I just checked out your game seeing your signature, renders look great, story I need to see when I try the game, but seeing as there is no certain taboo tag, that is no doubt the reason I never noticed the game.

There are so many games here that go mostly unnoticed unless there is a certain tag on them. People want "spicy" things whatever their kink may be, so I would recommend adding several such kinks in your game.

Maybe also way more juicy screenshots/thumbnails.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I just checked out your game seeing your signature, renders look great, story I need to see when I try the game, but seeing as there is no certain taboo tag, that is no doubt the reason I never noticed the game.

There are so many games here that go mostly unnoticed unless there is a certain tag on them. People want "spicy" things whatever their kink may be, so I would recommend adding several such kinks in your game.

Maybe also way more juicy screenshots/thumbnails.
If you tried it, please let me know what you think. All feedback is more than welcome!
If the tag you refer to is incest, I know that I lose a lot of people for not having it, but it really is not to the way that I want my story to go. I have nothing against incest, in fact, I played and I like many games that have it, but only if it's logical to the story, not only to attract people...
And for the screenshots, I didn't want to spoil anything good, but maybe you are right, I will add a few of them. Thanks for the advice!!!

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
I enjoyed playing the previous version but I since my HDD was corrupted and I lost my save files, I believe I will give this version a pass and wait for more updates to start anew.

Reactions: BVonkX

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
you want the mc to take sister to the park, but the damn game won't let you. Also the game won't let you progress with the librarian or the café owner either. please get this crap straight!!

Reactions: MrGrizzly21

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
you want the mc to take sister to the park, but the damn game won't let you. Also the game won't let you progress with the librarian or the café owner either. please get this crap straight!!
You have to stay at home then Lucy will automatically ask to go to the park. If this still doesn't work, you can upload a save and I'll take a look.

café owner has little content, probably you've already done everything. And with librarian you are indeed often dependent on how far along you are with Lucy and Rosie.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ty for checking it out. I've spoken to Rosie and Lucy, now Lucy won't call me for me to move forward.
Just looked at your save and got a call from Lucy the next day. Have made a save, you only have to do an action such as watch TV and then you get the phone call.

Don't know if you've used a mod, but there have been issues like this in the past. You then have to remove the mod and also the files in the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 except your save files.

Or wait for a mod to come out for 0.3.6.

Good luck!

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What is the progress report on this? Any chance for an updated version, or have things become too complicated?
I have played 0.3.5 from the start using this mod and the saves from that are not loading correctly in 0.3.6 - the UI is broken; not enough money for Mika; weird stuff (might actually be in the game, IDK) like tv watching choices "join them+" and "join them" doing exactly the same thing.

I appreciate that the game is coded somewhat unconventionally and that mods are difficult to maintain. This is sad because the grind is quite irksome without mods (even with the free mode selected), but starting the game from the beginning because the modder disappeared (as in the case of the other modder) is even more annoying.
I went on trip and had a ton of (paying) work to catch up on when I got back lol, didn't disappear. If I was gonna quit f95 I'd probably announce it unless I kicked it suddenly or something as I'm involved in a ton of threads lol. I have a ton to catch up on so I'll try to get the mod updated by tomorrow, maybe tonight if it's not time consuming and I catch up on other threads quickly enough.

EDIT: MOD HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 3.6. Please let me know if you run into any issues. I spent some time trying to implement new features but was unable to, all features are identical to the previous version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-5-caizer-games.26587/post-5934388

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes