2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Just looked at your save and got a call from Lucy the next day. Have made a save, you only have to do an action such as watch TV and then you get the phone call.

Don't know if you've used a mod, but there have been issues like this in the past. You then have to remove the mod and also the files in the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 except your save files.

Or wait for a mod to come out for 0.3.6.

Good luck!
Ahhh okay. The mod is likely the issue then. I've tried every action in the game waiting for her call lol. So once I'm back at my PC, I'll try removing the mod and trying. Thanks!

Reactions: BVonkX

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Question is possible to meet may in the Park? because she called me and said meet me in park 'Tomorrow Evening' but she never there, not matter what time of day or night? or is that just the end of update?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hello,guys.
I wondered how to recover ?
The game said I must at home until I recover.
But I've been staying at home more than three weeks while my needs always above 60%.
I still sick and never recover.:(
Did you do the following?

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Question is possible to meet may in the Park? because she called me and said meet me in park 'Tomorrow Evening' but she never there, not matter what time of day or night? or is that just the end of update?
The last of the 0.3.6 update is that you visit May where she lives. You then get to speak to an old lady and then May and she wants to meet again in the park, but that is indeed not yet in this update.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The last of the 0.3.6 update is that you visit May where she lives. You then get to speak to an old lady and then May and she wants to meet again in the park, but that is indeed not yet in this update.
Thank you for reply i thought that was case

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Luckily,I still have a save file before I got sick.
Thanks,I'll try again.:D
You may not have to do the steps exactly like this, so maybe you can try it with your last save first.

What has sometimes been a problem with others is a mod, you would have to remove it first and also the extra files with your save files. Or try the last mod for HS 0.3.6.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
NO DC is written to me in the upper left corner! I can't get the new events to appear.
You have a Nvidia card, NO DC is in its drivers and you can get that message with several programs. Doesn't affect the game itself but if you want it gone:

If you want to start the 0.3.6 content you must first go to Rosie's bedroom and ask about May. If that doesn't work, I'll take a look at your last save file if you want.

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

diecalis

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you very much for the reply, I have fixed the card problem. Now I would have to solve the game that I cannot advance and see the new events.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes