2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I give it another year before both his patrons and others are fed up with so little content and story they leave and caizer abandons it.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
what looks even more scummier - he keeps doing cross-promotion with other much more popular projects to gather more patrons in a "short-run". They usually leave after seing non-existing content in updates - and dev just does cross-promotion with another dev. Just milking money while providing as little content as possible.

Reactions: Reese286

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Try the next 4 years.. this dude doesn't want to give us fans what we want because he doesn't want to lose what little money and popularity he has
There was a poll on his patreon a while ago about what the "fans" would want in the game. And it just turned out that most "fans" were happy with the new girls. Game is not made for this site but for its Patreons.

His number of Patreons has recently increased from 400 to 500. Something that many games here with a so-called better score can only dream of.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
How to meet may?
You will encounter as you continue with the story of Mika. Don't know where you are but below are the steps from 0.3.4.

Good luck!

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
You will encounter as you continue with the story of Mika. Don't know where you are but below are the steps from 0.3.4.

Good luck!

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)
that's it? I waited for a year and a half and that's it?

• Haha

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
that's it? I waited for a year and a half and that's it?
No, if you haven't played for 1.5 years, there is more in between. That's why I mentioned that I don't know how far you are. Suspect you need to get on with Rosie, Lucy and Mika first.

0.3.4 (first meeting May) was may this year (public release).

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
No, if you haven't played for 1.5 years, there is more in between. That's why I mentioned that I don't know how far you are. Suspect you need to get on with Rosie, Lucy and Mika first.

0.3.4 (first meeting May) was may this year (public release).
i saved the game from February 2020. Decided to play now and that's tooooo short

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is V 0.3.7 that bad ? Still didn't land here. I'm just curious to see if Rosie has a third nipple. Who knows ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is V 0.3.7 that bad ? Still didn't land here. I'm just curious to see if Rosie has a third nipple. Who knows ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
New version comes here when the public release is there and that is usually around the 10th.

I'm glad you're so interested in the new update. Maybe you should become a patreon then you have it with the first release. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I have tried to follow this game but I can not anymore in all this time the most I have seen are a couple of sucks and nothing more. the other is the personal hygiene mode is very annoying my opinion there are many better games than this
978137_Gif-Right.gif 1139046_Jamie.gif 1083410_Deliverance_Kat1.gif

Reactions: Reese286 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
New version comes here when the public release is there and that is usually around the 10th.

I'm glad you're so interested in the new update. Maybe you should become a patreon then you have it with the first release. :LOL: :LOL:
So interested? Because of a single post I made? Don't exaggerate. Did you eat a clown for breakfast? Too funny coming from someone who's pretty active in this thread. BTW, out of curiosity, how much does Caizer pay you to play the White Knight ? I mean, considering how often you post here, you must also have his portrait in your bedroom. :)

Jokes aside, only curiosity bring me to this thread from time to time. I still prefer MLS to this one.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
So interested? Because of a single post I made? Don't exaggerate. Did you eat a clown for breakfast? Too funny coming from someone who's pretty active in this thread. BTW, out of curiosity, how much does Caizer pay you to play the White Knight ? I mean, considering how often you post here, you must also have his portrait in your bedroom. :)

Jokes aside, only curiosity bring me to this thread from time to time. I still prefer MLS to this one.
LOL, don't know Caizer at all. Game is certainly not perfect but certainly not as bad as many here claim and you can see that in many reviews and number of patreons. Update comes every month around the 10th and the fact that he is not here yet has nothing to do with the content of the update but you knew that yourself, is not the first comment about this game of yours.

I also liked MLS but there are so many games like that. In any case, HS is trying something different and I can appreciate that.

Reactions: roro

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
is not the first comment about this game of yours.
Indeed. I never said it was my first comment in this thread. I said " Because of a single post I made? " refering to today, not my entire posting history. :) Anyway, I do respect you like the game, but you should avoid defending him so much. That being said, Sayonara.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Indeed. I never said it was my first comment in this thread. I said " Because of a single post I made? " refering to today, not my entire posting history. :) Anyway, I do respect you like the game, but you should avoid defending him so much. That being said, Sayonara.
Anyone can say whatever they want, but if someone says something that's just nonsense, I'll keep saying it for what it really is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: roro and Reese286
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes