2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So, question: If you're not playing this and have written it off previously . . . why are you on this thread again? :unsure:
It is very possible he is venting because he is disappointed with the game and wants to get his view point across which is exactly the purpose of a forum. If you do not like to hear other viewpoints then perhaps the question is why are you viewing this thread. You can download a game without viewing a forum.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It is very possible he is venting because he is disappointed with the game and wants to get his view point across which is exactly the purpose of a forum. If you do not like to hear other viewpoints then perhaps the question is why are you viewing this thread. You can download a game without viewing a forum.
You're assuming I don't like to hear other viewpoints, which is only based on one question I asked. I actually don't have any problem with people expressing themselves, although I can see how you would interpret my post as otherwise. "You can download a game without viewing a forum". Yes; you can also move on from a game without spending energy and time posting on a forum. I'm suggesting that he move on with life (since he's not playing the game anymore), rather than lingering on something that clearly bothers him.

Maybe you should ask yourself your own question: If you do not like to hear other viewpoints (like mine), why are you replying to my comment? Or am I making assumptions about your post like you made about mine?

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Rosie 4-0% Lucy 2-100%↑ Mary 1-0% Mika 1-4%. Cannot get Lucy to 3. And, No Mary or Mika events. Thought maybe if i got Lucy to 3 they would trigger but...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Rosie 4-0% Lucy 2-100%↑ Mary 1-0% Mika 1-4%. Cannot get Lucy to 3. And, No Mary or Mika events. Thought maybe if i got Lucy to 3 they would trigger but...
If you manage to upload a save file, I'll take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
You're assuming I don't like to hear other viewpoints, which is only based on one question I asked. I actually don't have any problem with people expressing themselves, although I can see how you would interpret my post as otherwise. "You can download a game without viewing a forum". Yes; you can also move on from a game without spending energy and time posting on a forum. I'm suggesting that he move on with life (since he's not playing the game anymore), rather than lingering on something that clearly bothers him.

Maybe you should ask yourself your own question: If you do not like to hear other viewpoints (like mine), why are you replying to my comment? Or am I making assumptions about your post like you made about mine?
Where have I expressed that I do not like to hear other viewpoints?. I actually enjoy debating topics.

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
not bad but 3 weeks in and only 1 blowjob from the mc's main squeeze...how about the ability to replay sexual events...or is the goal to only be with each girl for a day and move on?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
ladies and germs, we need blueballs tag for this game and only remove it when MC really put his dick into one of the girls and blow some loads.

i mean, blueballs is easier to understand, right?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Spying on your 90yr old neighbor having sex is kinda sic... you know :ROFLMAO:
I kind of wanted to make a joke to play along with that as I sort of set myself up for it. But it got kind of lame so here's the boring turkey:
I live in an apartment and she outright brags about it in a joking nature sometimes when we meet. And we talk about our different hookups and whatever (she'll say something like, she hopes she wasn't too loud etc.). She's a pretty cool lady.

Reactions: diolo
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes