2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i have download the last version of HS. And i Have Windows 10. I have used a mood a few versions ago of HS, but i don't remember when exacly, maybe i have to go to root and delete there?
If you want I can take a look at your last save file and see if I get the same result.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Otherwise maybe in the same folder delete everything except last save. Do you have the same problem with a new game?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Still a slog or are we starting to see some movement?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I want this one to succeed, I adore the art style and premise but there's a difference between a slow burn and a damp candle

Reactions: MoreLinks

BVonkX

May 6, 2017

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I want this one to succeed, I adore the art style and premise but there's a difference between a slow burn and a damp candle
Since last update:
Rosie masturbation, Handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing

Everyone has to know for themselves whether this is enough. The game isn't for the fast-paced action but I like that it tries something different and I also like the art style.

Reactions: roro and Kyril87

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Since last update:
Rosie masturbation, Handjob and blow/lick job
Lucy masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing

Everyone has to know for themselves whether this is enough. The game isn't for the fast-paced action but I like that it tries something different and I also like the art style.
Lucy's footjob is repeatable every morning during her bath. (This is the only repeating sex in the game so far.)

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
am i the only one who`s game crashes when i start it?
Don't know what OS you have and what version of Happy Summer. But last week someone had a problem with the game not starting and was able to fix it with the link below.

There is also a problem with the Android version but that is not with the startup but with the animations.

Good luck.

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 3.5. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.
Quick suggestion for your mod: A button to forward time.
That would be great in free mod since the only way to forward time is the actual grinding.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
is there a walkthrough for 0.3.5?
If you are a patreon I believe you can download it with the game. But has not yet been posted here on this site.

Since every update after 0.3.0 you can find the steps for those updates on this site. Just put them together, it's been a while since I played them but I think these steps are correct, some you have to do several times.

Early day - mika in library at bookcase
Early morning - mika in library, give $ 2500
A few days later Mika calls
Go to library and talk to Mika
Evening - to Hotel room Mika (little secret about rosie)

talk to Rosie in her room
After that just sleep and go outside your room Rosie will surprise you.

Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika

Mika library
Mika home, kissing (level 2 mika)
Mika library kiss en talk
Mika library kiss

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
Game crashes at start```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
$ load_gallery()
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in <module>
$ load_gallery()
File "game/interface.rpy", line 424, in load_gallery
f = open(path_g,"w")
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/m1/xh745s5n14x3zytblgk14f680000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F48B88BE-D6BD-4534-BCAB-0E9DCF5F8592/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/g.sgm'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
$ load_gallery()
File "/private/var/folders/m1/xh745s5n14x3zytblgk14f680000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F48B88BE-D6BD-4534-BCAB-0E9DCF5F8592/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/m1/xh745s5n14x3zytblgk14f680000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F48B88BE-D6BD-4534-BCAB-0E9DCF5F8592/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in <module>
$ load_gallery()
File "game/interface.rpy", line 424, in load_gallery
f = open(path_g,"w")
File "/private/var/folders/m1/xh745s5n14x3zytblgk14f680000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F48B88BE-D6BD-4534-BCAB-0E9DCF5F8592/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/m1/xh745s5n14x3zytblgk14f680000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F48B88BE-D6BD-4534-BCAB-0E9DCF5F8592/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/g.sgm'

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
HS 0.3.5
Wed Jun 23 11:56:04 2021
```

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

There's not a lot of content because I need to solve some rl stuff. I will try to add some more in the 0.3.7. Also in development I have a mini-game for HS, but don't know any dates of adding it.
  • Added 3 pages for saving/loading slots (5 in total).
  • Added 2 dialogs.
  • Added 1 event with Lucy.
  • Added 2 events with May.
  • Added new music.
  • Gallery fix for previous update.
  • Other Bug fixes.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes