2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
You realizing that brown-nosing gets you no further than it gets us "whiners," right/ at least, we're speaking the truth.
Liking something equals brown nosing now? Even if it did, it would still be better than being a loser that comes in thread for games they don't like just to chat shit

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "BVonkX, post: 5939355, member: 25540"]
Проверил и вроде ничего не пошло не так. Люси была 80% уровня 2, и я могла играть в карты и работать в кафе на 100%. Вышли на прогулку, чтобы припарковаться между ними, важно, чтобы вы сначала согласились пойти на прогулку, а затем остаться дома на следующий день, а затем автоматически начать во второй половине дня, перейти на карту и припарковаться.

Событие перехода на уровень 3 также начинается автоматически, также важно, чтобы вы оставались дома и чтобы Люси не работала, а была дома.

Вы можете попробовать это сами или воспользоваться сохранением, которое я сделал из вашей игры, то есть за день до перехода на уровень 3. Вам нужно только заснуть, остаться дома и отправиться во второй половине дня.

Удачи!
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]your save dont work
English please, I don't understand this, see my name.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
You realizing that brown-nosing gets you no further than it gets us "whiners," right/ at least, we're speaking the truth.
You tell your opinion, that's different from the truth.

Many have a different opinion about this game, don't like it, go do something else.

Holoslayy

Jun 19, 2017
Also, and this is for everyone here complaining about the pace and whom usually have less than a few hundred posts or less than 6 months on F95.. The site is chock full of thousands of games all FREE to play thanks to others who paid the real money to get them and share the links.

If you don't like the pace of a game then by all means STOP PLAYING IT and LEAVE THE THREAD. Seriously, it's not like anyone is being held hostage and forced to play anything here, so just move along quietly if you don't like a game here, there are thousands of others to choose from.
you hear that guys? you're not allowed to express dissatisfaction with a game on this board where you literally talk about the game, we don't want any criticism we only was the joys of shilling for our favourite teaser!
If you don't like people expressing their thoughts on how the development of the game is going
STOP PLAYING IT and LEAVE THE THREAD.
but u know maybe replace the word "playing" with "reading"
The reason why people are upset about this is because it feels like it has a lot of potential but there's just none if it coming to fruition after far too long of a wait.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i seem to be stuck , all i get in the bath with Lucy is the footjob, here's my save if someone can help please and tell me what i'm missing.

Deve

Jun 3, 2017
per cheating:

Don't know if it has been posted here but instead of using the out of date mod to make it less grindy which also unfortunately seems to break certain events (like walking in the park with Lucy) you can just enable console then type "gmode = True"

This sets all meters to 100 and gives you unlimited money. You can also still do things like use the toilet if you choose even though the meter is ostensibly full.

I happened to notice it after decompiling the game and it would have saved me some headache if that had been mentioned in the first post instead of the mod.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
i seem to be stuck , all i get in the bath with Lucy is the footjob, here's my save if someone can help please and tell me what i'm missing.
same like you dude, i cant go on the next i can only do footjob for now, i'm at 90 % lucy lvl 4
rosie lvl 4 with 51%
mika lvl with 27 %
may lvl 1 with 0 % ( i cant find here )
mary lvl 1 with 5 %

someone know what we need to do ?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I took a look.

I think you forgot the step that she is in front of the TV in the evening. Go to the living room after dark and it should start then. Repeat that step and the bathroom scene until she reaches level 3 100% then the step to level 4 should start on its own the next day.

Good luck!

Reactions: GateC.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
same like you dude, i cant go on the next i can only do footjob for now, i'm at 90 % lucy lvl 4
rosie lvl 4 with 51%
mika lvl with 27 %
may lvl 1 with 0 % ( i cant find here )
mary lvl 1 with 5 %

someone know what we need to do ?
May you only see 1 time in the hospital and so you can't do more than level 1 0%.

For the rest see my response above to GateC.

Good luck!

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
You may need to move on with another girl first. And because you are at 100% you can try to go to the next day and then maybe go to level 3 automatically.

If that doesn't work, you can upload a save file and I'll try to take a look.
I tried it but it didn't work....
Pls look into this save file.
thanks for replay.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I tried it but it didn't work....
Pls look into this save file.
thanks for replay.
I also took a look at this and managed to get to level 3 after a couple of playing days.

You have to go to the next day first, if you stay at home the step that asks Lucy to go to the park should start by itself. Then go to the park. Go to the next day, Lucy won't be home then so you can't do anything. The next day she will be home and then it is important that you also stay at home, the step to level 3 should start automatically in the afternoon.

I can upload a save for just before level 3 but then you miss the walk to park Lucy and the moment that Mika comes to visit Rosie so advise to try it yourself.

Good luck!

Next time only send the last save file, they all had the same date in the zip so had to guess which one was the last.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fucker289

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the new Lucy in wc event. Do you go to see the scene with Lucy in the bath, get busted and then straight to the wc or wait until the next time interval after her bath, and then go to the wc? That's what I've been doing but it's just the same masturbation scene we've always had with Lucy. Any other tips to trigger that scene would be great.
hmm then I was wrong, I thought the masturbation wc is new, if thats old then the 4th scene is the eatting scene, so the last scene I mentioned is actually 2 scenes (eatting and then Lucy room) as there is no other scenes

Reactions: ESKgamer and BVonkX

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I took a look.

I think you forgot the step that she is in front of the TV in the evening. Go to the living room after dark and it should start then. Repeat that step and the bathroom scene until she reaches level 3 100% then the step to level 4 should start on its own the next day.

Good luck!
ok thanks a lot :)

Reactions: BVonkX

401Grem

May 14, 2017
you hear that guys? you're not allowed to express dissatisfaction with a game on this board where you literally talk about the game, we don't want any criticism we only was the joys of shilling for our favourite teaser!
If you don't like people expressing their thoughts on how the development of the game is going
but u know maybe replace the word "playing" with "reading"
The reason why people are upset about this is because it feels like it has a lot of potential but there's just none if it coming to fruition after far too long of a wait.
Nobody cares that you are dissatisfied with something you get for free, take your petty entitlement attitude, and move on.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes