2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Realistically, if some girl let you do the stuffs you can do in the current update, she would probably be OK with fucking, just saying.
But in this update she herself indicates that she is not ready for that yet.

We'll have to wait and see. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
I'm glad I gave a bad review for this game. Nothing but waiting for content. Hope no1 is donating to the patreon. Scam Artist.

Reactions: Reese286

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
But in this update she herself indicates that she is not ready for that yet.

We'll have to wait and see. :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that what we've been doing for the last 3+ years ? lmao.
At this rate, the current generation won't even be able to "get it up" (without the assistance of little blue pills) by the time anything happens with her, lol

QUACKZILLAS

Nov 16, 2021
I haven't played the last 3 updates and instead I chose to read the comment section. Even if this game was finished, it would take too! long to reach Rosey. The game structure is to rigid. You do this at this time and this place or a round and a round and a round we go, you get the picture. The only way to save this this game is completion with intergrated walk through. Until that time you'll be holding uncooked sausage.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
last time i played this game Rosie was wakin the MC up by rubbin his chub and it looks like it hasnt got much further than that in idk how long...! you can only blue ball a someone so much until they just say fuck it and go get it somewhere else! this is true for both games and real life! if your GF/BF or game dev is teasin the hell outta you for a few years without closin the deal... well guys, my advice is to move on! (need one of those closing lines like "thanks G.I. Joe, now i know... and knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOE!!!" )

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
milk,milk,milk milk.come on guys the dev is a robber if you were paying for it which i assume none of us are.:)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
not sure if it was ever fixed but the gallery normally dont replay the animations for me is that odd? atleast few updates it didnt

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
The blue ball simulator knows no end: it is mercyless, endless, and a lot of other things that end in less.

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
So many games, why people keep saying this ridiculously comments. Is this the king of blue ball games YES! deal with it...
Talking trush or rate this game with 1 star (from people that doesnt pay 1 euro) with the excuse that the game doesnt have sex shows your ignorance to appreciate a very good game...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So many games, why people keep saying this ridiculously comments. Is this the king of blue ball games YES! deal with it...
Talking trush or rate this game with 1 star (from people that doesnt pay 1 euro) with the excuse that the game doesnt have sex shows your ignorance to appreciate a very good game...
Yeah, it's SO GOOD that everyone complains about it being grindy etc and barely any content every update, and the dev milking the subs for the last 3+ years. By now the game should have (if not almost) been completed, not STILL waiting for sex with the main girl.

Reactions: taygr10 and Hajtand

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Or... they simply work on it in their spare time... you know. An afternoon or two per week when they aren't too bothered by their job and rest of life?!

Reactions: BVonkX

Soulaf

May 1, 2018
Realistically, if some girl let you do the stuffs you can do in the current update, she would probably be OK with fucking, just saying.
Hate the progression shit in these retarded visual novels, you have to bullshit through handjob->boobjob->blowjob->dryhump->fucking->anal

Feels like they never touched a woman irl.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah, it's SO GOOD that everyone complains about it being grindy etc and barely any content every update, and the dev milking the subs for the last 3+ years. By now the game should have (if not almost) been completed, not STILL waiting for sex with the main girl.
Milking who? who from all the people that rates this game with 1 star has pay. let's be realistic...
Have you realized that all the top games has been abandoned, or on hold, or provides silly update every 6-7 months and they have 2000+ pantreons. these devs dont milk? and why they are better and caizer is the worst dev in gaming history....

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hate the progression shit in these retarded visual novels, you have to bullshit through handjob->boobjob->blowjob->dryhump->fucking->anal

Feels like they never touched a woman irl.
Well i think there's been 3 of those in the game so far, so 3 levels at 3+ years, so another 3+ years to progress the rest (estimated) :)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes