2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

Old saves now work on new version (except saves what you made in corrupted version).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017

Old saves now work on new version (except saves what you made in corrupted version).
Nice, unfortunately this is the case with many Renpy games here but it is rare for the developer to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Today for 5$ patron members, will be for everyone (free) around the tenth and then he'll probably come here too.
Hello, do you know what is the new event ? You seem to know a lot about the game, maybe you are a patron ?

DanF

Jun 4, 2021
Guys, i stuck at Rosie 4 LVL 90% Lucy 3 LVL 73% Mika 2 LVL 5% and Mary 1 LVL 5%. Can somebody please give me a walkthrough?

DanF

Jun 4, 2021
Guys, i stuck at Rosie 4 LVL 90% Lucy 3 LVL 73% Mika 2 LVL 5% and Mary 1 LVL 5%. Can somebody please give me a walkthrough?
Game just crashed and i didn't save, anybody who have a full saves please help me xD

DanF

Jun 4, 2021
i have
Rosie 100% lvl4
lucy 0% lvl4 ->> how u get 5%?
May 7%
Mary 5%
Mika 40%
there is an event in the kitchen with both, this ist the !!
ask both about May, first Rosie, at noon,
hope this help
How you get 100% Rosie?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Walkthrough is on page 1 of this topic. If you still can't get through i'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Game just crashed and i didn't save, anybody who have a full saves please help me xD
A lot of saves have already been placed, use the search function (top right), for example "save 0.4.3"

Reactions: yoyomistro

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I tried hard to put back Rossie's panty inside her room, still fail me. How?
Did you?
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.
Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.

if you still can't get through, i can take a look if you can upload a save.

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
Did you?
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.
Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.

if you still can't get through, i can take a look if you can upload a save.

Oh Thank you, here is my save file.

Reactions: UraN82 and Highrar

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Oh Thank you, here is my save file.
Looks like you have to stop by Mika in the library first. Choose "about coming to Rosie".

The next day Mika comes to visit, as long as you stay at home yourself. And the day after Rosie will start talking about the panties on her own, then go to her room to put it back.

good luck!

Reactions: Matt-Stu

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
Looks like you have to stop by Mika in the library first. Choose "about coming to Rosie".

The next day Mika comes to visit, as long as you stay at home yourself. And the day after Rosie will start talking about the panties on her own, then go to her room to put it back.

good luck!
I got it! Thanks again.

Reactions: BVonkX

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
Mod has been updated to 4.6. Thanks Amerato for the share.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes