2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
It's very hard to continue the game after some time, even with walkthrough, since you don't know at what stage of your progress you are. This game should have any kind of tip, what to do next.
I have Rosie at 4lv with 90%, Lucy 4 100%(with arrow up), Mary at 1 with 10%, Mika 2 100% (arrow up), and May 1 with 49%.
How to read walkthrough and find out, what next should I do...?
At my WT (page 1) you can always skip to the last version you played because there are version numbers with it.

But you should actually be able to play the game without WT so the game could use something of a hint system. The Mod of Cursor2 has that I believe. You can try it if you want.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-5-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

Looking at your progress it looks like you haven't done the last few updates with May. I think you played 0.4.2 last.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-5-caizer-games.26587/page-223#post-6540573

Last edited:

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
At my WT (page 1) you can always skip to the last version you played because there are version numbers with it.

But you should actually be able to play the game without WT so the game could use something of a hint system. The Mod of Cursor2 has that I believe. You can try it if you want.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-5-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

Looking at your progress it looks like you haven't done the last few updates with May. I think you played 0.4.2 last.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-5-caizer-games.26587/page-223#post-6540573

Thank you for your reply. You helped me few times with my problems with this game. About the Cursors2 Mod I think it's not updated. All hints I have are "Thats it for now." So I will try your WT, maybe, I'll find, what should I do now with your help.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
How can MC recover from a cold? I've been stuck here for days :( help me!! View attachment 1924943
Is a tricky point where many people didn't know what to do.

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.

This should be it, but if it still doesn't work, I can see what you still need to do if you manage to upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: hentai charley

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am not sure you've figured out yet how the sarcasm works :) Without Rosie this game is the most pointless grindfest in the existence. And if you read this tread carefully you can notice that this sentiment is widely shared. There was no real updates (not literally, effictevely) for a long time. The thing is brain-dead now. Or at least in a deep coma. So the ABANDONED tag makes very much sense. Not for the lawyers, but for the players.
I know we're supposed to remain civil in discussions, but that is perhaps the dumbest post I have seen all week, and that's saying something.

You are flat out wrong, ROGERSMITH. The 'Abandoned' tag is not meant as a metaphorical or philosophical interpretive dance maneuver. You may have bumped your noggin and grown confused with what things are and what you think they are. They are not the same thing. This game develops at a glacial rate, and I think its common knowledge that the dev is milking his patreons for eking out the smallest bit of content, which is - in my opinion - utterly reprehensible. But the game is not abandoned.

So please stop tagging it as such. If you have certain impulse control issues, I am sure that there is a way we can help keep you from making those sorts of changes in the future. Feel free to ask for help if you require it.

Last edited:

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Rosie lvl 4/90%
Lucie lvl 4/15%
Mika lvl 2/15%
Mary lvl 1/5%

dide i see all the content? i can't figure how to conttinue...

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
I know we're supposed to remain civil in discussions, but that is perhaps the dumbest post I have seen all week, and that's saying something.

You are flat out wrong, ROGERSMITH. The 'Abandoned' tag is not meant as a metaphorical or philosophical interpretive dance maneuver. You may have bumped your noggin and grown confused with what things are and what you think they are. They are not the same thing. This game develops at a glacial rate, and I think its common knowledge that the dev is milking his patreons for eking out the smallest bit of content, which is - in my opinion - utterly reprehensible. But the game is not abandoned.

So please stop tagging it as such. If you have certain impulse control issues, I am sure that there is a way we can help keep you from making those sorts of changes in the future. Feel free to ask for help if you require it.
Are you serious? Wait, really? Dude, i was sarcastic when i suggested that you should learn how the sarcasm works. I had no idea that you actually can't have any. I am sorry. It is must be a painful thing to live without.

PS. Turns out i didn't say it to you. Whew... Probably it was your twin brother.

Last edited:

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Did someone really tagged this as ABANDONED? :ROFLMAO: That's the spirit! Although ON HOLD or STALLED would be more accurate in my opinion.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Are you serious? Wait, really? Dude, i was sarcastic when i suggested that you should learn how the sarcasm works. I had no idea that you actually can't have any. I am sorry. It is must be a painful thing to live without.

PS. Turns out i didn't say it to you. Whew... Probably it was your twin brother.
OHHHHHH, you were being sarcastic. Wow, you're REALLY bad at that. Maybe don't try that anymore - I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Just checked - yep, the sarcasm firmware had been installed properly. Check thyself, brother, before thy wreck thyself.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
OHHHHHH, you were being sarcastic. Wow, you're REALLY bad at that. Maybe don't try that anymore - I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Just checked - yep, the sarcasm firmware had been installed properly. Check thyself, brother, before thy wreck thyself.
Well, somehow i managed to avoid the artificial sarcasm-enabling hardware until now. And after our little talk.... Yep, i think it was the right thing to do. I can suggest you some upgrade though. So you won't miss some novelties introdiced in the last century.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Well, somehow i managed to avoid the artificial sarcasm-enabling hardware until now. And after our little talk.... Yep, i think it was the right thing to do. I can suggest you some upgrade though. So you won't miss some novelties introdiced in the last century.
No, no, no - you're doing it wrong. You are supposed to accept the schooling, so you can learn how to first be funny and then sarcastic. You see, sarcasm is supposed to be insightful and incisive, and you're a blind guy with a butter knife.
So don't go away mad. Just go away. Lol.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
At first the reactions were funny. But has been more of the same for a while now and it has become a sport who can moan the most about this game. Then you get those nonsense stories like that the developer only has a third of the patrons he once had (is rather more) or that the game needs some made-up abandoned/on hold/stalled tag.

And then also a lot of people who come here just to read these kinds of posts. So everyone has their thing I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Padav22

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Rosie lvl 4/90%
Lucie lvl 4/15%
Mika lvl 2/15%
Mary lvl 1/5%

dide i see all the content? i can't figure how to conttinue...
No, I don't see May with you yet and Lucy and Mika can also go further. You can try the walkthrough on page 1 or if that also doesn't work upload a save and I'll see what to do.

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Reactions: blblblblb

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
No, I don't see May with you yet and Lucy and Mika can also go further. You can try the walkthrough on page 1 or if that also doesn't work upload a save and I'll see what to do.

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.
Ho ok , i still got some "!" in the girls section, ty

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Soo.... the next update will finally have 1 mf rosie event and 3 animations........... could it be? could it finally be the time to ravage her?

cant remember the last H-event with her.. was it a bj? or a titjob?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes