2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i say befor i wait 1 haft years i will play this game now 2 years pass i still now play this game lol

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Hmm .. i dont get it.

1. May in your room telling that she got some room in the hotel
2. May in shower (nice picture)
3. ???

I found some blowjob from Lucy after you ask Rosie to watch a movie together,
but i think this is from an old update. So .. this is my progress ;

HS450.JPG

Greets .. Sunset ..

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I am slowly developing a sadistic pleasure fetish watching people getting high pressure and ranting about basically nothing. You guys do know the dev has consistently done this as a free-time/side gig, right? No amount of money you (aren't) giving him will speed the process. I bet they'll keep this same speed even if they lose 99% of their patrons.

Reactions: Padav22

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
..and yet again, there is no way to figure out how to unlock the bare minimum that the dev has claimed to have added. Three May events, but no way to find them...

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Yet another reminder for nothing. See you guys in like... 3 months or something for the next nothing update.

For those who haven't played COM3D2 and are looking for a good time sink, check it out. Been playing that game for 5 days straight and I haven't ran out of actual events to do. Good thing too since there's barely any good updates for any games so far this month including the one on this thread.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yet another reminder for nothing. See you guys in like... 3 months or something for the next nothing update.

For those who haven't played COM3D2 and are looking for a good time sink, check it out. Been playing that game for 5 days straight and I haven't ran out of actual events to do. Good thing too since there's barely any good updates for any games so far this month including the one on this thread.
That's a pay game, right? Clearly, you have not read the room - or this entire effing site - correctly. If we wanted to pay for a game, we'd certainly not be sitting here bemoaning the developer's shenanigans at pretending to write a video game, and asking his patreons to play for that delusion. I am not going to kink-shame someone playing some dress-up japanime version of accidental panty-viewing, but if you think we're falling for your line of bs, you can find the door over thattaway, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
I know it's an old post, but since it's on the 1st page, I'd like to correct that the movie you're talking about is "GROUNDHOG DAY"

"Greyhound Day" is a endless "Day at the Races". ;):D

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Honestly I'm tired of this game. With some gallery unlock I would love to check progress, and events, but I just don't have motivoation to play more.

Reactions: Padav22
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes