2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
While waiting the vaginal sex, we can fuck another daughter from another game, wait her to grown up and another fuck with the last one.

Reactions: Padav22
Jul 6, 2018
I can see it now.

The day Rosie gets de-flowered the actual apocalypse is going to happen. It will be raining fire, there will be floods and swarms of locusts.
After looking out the window
my thoughts are going to be fuck that I've waiting to see Rosie get her ass drilled. The end of the world isn't going to stop this divine intervention.

And then there will be a fade to black right before penetration.

Good times.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If I am correct about 30 new renders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so no additional character movement. I understands he is trying to tease... he is getting snooze. but if thats what the patreons want..
Patience my friend, it's only been 3 years and 3 months since the game was created, and at 0.4.5, so another 3.5 years? at a guess until completion, so there's plenty of time :ROFLMAO:
I'm just glad to not be one of the subscribers being milked...

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
see my post above for the actions covered, they could slip by you if you aren't careful. they are in directory events 8.
Yeah, saw your post and went to check, and your 30 might be over estimate. But yeah, basically nothing to see on this update.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
So, no new updates for what... half a year now? I mean real updates, with new Rosie content, not some random gibberish. I think this game deserves an ABANDONED tag...

• Angry
Reactions: herlam

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, no new updates for what... half a year now? I mean real updates, with new Rosie content, not some random gibberish. I think this game deserves an ABANDONED tag...
The game has been literally (not figuratively, literally) been updated today. I am not sure you've figured out yet how the Abandoned tag works. ;)

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes