2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
~> In the mod should I put it 1st then use option 9 in unren since it's not specific what kind of unpack?

~>The game still v4.3 after I have use unren.
I haven't updated the mod yet. Gonna do it now, don't use the mod for any version besides the one specified. Current version is 4.4, the mod clearly says 4.3 I'll update once I've uploaded new mod.

Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.4. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.4 6/15/22
EDIT: Mod updated to 4.4. Sidenote, what a dogshit update :KEK:.

Last edited:

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
How are you suppose to "walk in the park" with Lucy? Following the guide.

I asked her at the Cafe. Next day nothing, shes on the phone in her room with only cards option, then cook together, watch TV. No time during the day is the park option. Also tried just going to the park alone see if anything triggers, nada.

Also tried to visit her at cafe again, but the option to walk is gone.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
How are you suppose to "walk in the park" with Lucy? Following the guide.

I asked her at the Cafe. Next day nothing, shes on the phone in her room with only cards option, then cook together, watch TV. No time during the day is the park option. Also tried just going to the park alone see if anything triggers, nada.

Also tried to visit her at cafe again, but the option to walk is gone.
she is there after the work; check the map

Reactions: Cephsus

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I'm really amazed when I see the amount of energy spent by people on this thread to keep on saying this game is grindy, a scam or whatever. I can understand the disapointment (I am too in a way), but bare in mind that most of us playing it don't spend any money on it. Of course I can understand the disapointment of paying followers on Patreon, but even there ur free to stop, aren't u?
There are so many games here (and outside :)), why keeping on complaining, unless complaining is ur thing :cool:
I'm not judging, I might have fallen for this complaining easiness myself but I think I prefer to have another behavior. So have it ur way, or at least try to balance with some positive points.
Concerning the game, I think it is one of the best to be found here in terms of graphic design (maybe that's why so many people are keeping an eye on it even if the story doesn't progress or very slowly).
And I just want to thank @BVonkX who is imperturbably positive on this thread and keeps on sharing updated walkthrough for every new game version (y)
considering your a newbie 2021,some people have been trying this game since 2019 comining up to three years so i think they have a good reason to complain when nothing realy is changing in the game.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm really tired of - "you don't pay so don't complain" point.. In some cases there are people who were patreon supporters of the game and dropped support, but still follow updates. There are people who would consider supporting, if they would see that dev is trying to "change his ways".

Most of the people who complain, completely agree that graphicly this game is unique compared to most of other games in this forum. And this was stated many times in the thread. People complain because they hope that it will change something not because they want to complain.

Aside of grapich design -what are other positive points?
Many people have indicated in this topic that they only come for the "funny" reactions and often participate in it themselves. You then get nonsense stories like that there are now only a third subs and it becomes a kind of sport to claim everything about the game and the developer. Many of those people haven't even played the game or only played a long time ago. So that's coming here to complain and nothing else.

Of course not everyone is like that, but it does have a certain appeal to join in and vote down the game. His patreons are stable, this month just a bit more. So there is clearly a market for these kinds of games, but many just don't want to hear that.

Game is certainly not perfect but also not as bad as many would like to claim. Improvements have also been made such as free mode, gallery, skip option, location girls and system that indicates that you have not seen something yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgardtipar2

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
here you go mate
Tried the last save, don't know if that was the right one. But it seems that you have to move on with the other girls first. In the afternoon go to the library there is Mika between the bookcases. The day after she will be on the map on the street under the cafe, she asks to pick up books from Mary. So if Mary works in cafe you have to go there.

Think that you will eventually be able to continue with Lucy and Rosie, if that doesn't work then you can upload another save, please send me a file so I know which one I need.

Good luck!

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
she is there after the work; check the map
Nope nothing. She always return to the house. Dosnt matter what time day on/off work she just dosnt show up at the park.

/edit it finally happen. Had nothing to do with her showing up at park. After visiting her room for 5th time it finally auto triggered.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys, after May enters the room, does the game update end or is there more scenes? If there are more scenes, how do I trigger? Do I need to start the game again?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi guys, after May enters the room, does the game update end or is there more scenes? If there are more scenes, how do I trigger? Do I need to start the game again?
In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I do not understand how the Dev expects people to figure all of this shit out without hints or a walkthrough. It is such a waste of time grinding through this shit just to trigger an event. How is this in any way enjoyable for anyone? I just spent a week (in game) trying to get "un-sick" before giving up and coming here. CMON!! How does the Dev expect everyone to figure out that stealing a bra and talking to Lucy is going to get him out of being sick? Ugh. This really messes with my calm lol.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Ugh.... Here I am again...... Stuck in a daily loop where nothing is happening. Anyone care to give me a clue on this?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I do not understand how the Dev expects people to figure all of this shit out without hints or a walkthrough. It is such a waste of time grinding through this shit just to trigger an event. How is this in any way enjoyable for anyone? I just spent a week (in game) trying to get "un-sick" before giving up and coming here. CMON!! How does the Dev expect everyone to figure out that stealing a bra and talking to Lucy is going to get him out of being sick? Ugh. This really messes with my calm lol.
I guess that's because it's a work in progress... a slow work in progress. If you expect it to play as an almost finished or a completed game, you'll be hugely disappointed. Perhaps hints, or more every day events will get introduced... perhaps some choices will be locked to progress in events, you'll need to wait for the finished game for all of those. Rather, you could give some constructive criticism of what you'd like to see or how to improve things you find annoying, instead of bashing a game that's basically in alpha.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ugh.... Here I am again...... Stuck in a daily loop where nothing is happening. Anyone care to give me a clue on this?
I'll take a look if you can upload a save. You may need to do something with another girl but don't know which one.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

So far I have been able to find everything myself but it is sometimes difficult and this game could use a kind of hint system. Cursor2 mod does have hints I believe. Isn't for the latest version yet but should work until 0.3.7 and then you can continue with my WT on page 1 (maybe you can try that now).

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-4-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes