2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, no new updates for what... half a year now? I mean real updates, with new Rosie content, not some random gibberish. I think this game deserves an ABANDONED tag...
It's not Abandoned, so no, it won't get the tag, despite the updates being basically worthless as far as any progression goes, but while peeps subsidise the dev, he will keep on milking them, until maybe one day they will wake up and spend their money on something worthwhile, that actually has progression.
There's new devs around all the time, just starting out, they could do with the cash :)

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
The return of the game where nothing happens

I suggest to change the title of the game "happy summer : move along nothing to see here"

Reactions: Mee&Mee

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, I'm really amazed when I see the amount of energy spent by people on this thread to keep on saying this game is grindy, a scam or whatever. I can understand the disapointment (I am too in a way), but bare in mind that most of us playing it don't spend any money on it. Of course I can understand the disapointment of paying followers on Patreon, but even there ur free to stop, aren't u?
There are so many games here (and outside :)), why keeping on complaining, unless complaining is ur thing :cool:
I'm not judging, I might have fallen for this complaining easiness myself but I think I prefer to have another behavior. So have it ur way, or at least try to balance with some positive points.
Concerning the game, I think it is one of the best to be found here in terms of graphic design (maybe that's why so many people are keeping an eye on it even if the story doesn't progress or very slowly).
And I just want to thank @BVonkX who is imperturbably positive on this thread and keeps on sharing updated walkthrough for every new game version (y)
Here were go, I seen similar post like your for other games. I'm really amazed to see the amount of energy spent by people on this thread defending devs like Caizer games;
1. you playing the game for free
2. if you dont like it play another game
2. this is pirated site.
3. dev is to busy at work
4. dev broke a nail and needs to take a 2 year hiatus
5. blah, blah, blah

What you don't get buddy is that there are people out there supporting the development of the game and are getting noting back in return. What we are trying to voice is... if you can't do a decent job as a adult game/VN then don't get in this business and waste our time.

It don't matter if the game has awesome graphic or awesome story line, if the game has been out for 3 or more years and there is nothing to show for it then people have the right to complain (supporting or not). There are to many DEVs that are here to milk supporters out of there hard earned money.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I don't even know why i bother checking anymore, me here opening the update log and hoping to finally see new scenes for Rosie or at least Lucy BUT NO, this mf releases another update for May... It's freaking 4th update in a row with her ffs..

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.4. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.4 6/15/22
Is it possible to get an update to V0.4.5?
Thanks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just wondering why this game have low rate. I still not try play it yet.
Read some of the comments just on this page will tell you why. Updates are very far apart and have less content than most monthly updated games of the same quality level. The sandbox elements are pointless gates to pad playtime without adding anything meaningful and any progress made with a character isn't actually repeatable aside from a few scenes.

People would get more content faster if they WOULD STOP PAYING the dev and tell him he gets more money when he gives more content, but people don't seem to understand that this is basically games development as a service. Really they are not getting what they pay for on this one.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
You know my ignore list is ever growing with all the half baked trash people try to peddle on this site. But I never add this game to the ignore list.

I have kept it unblocked so it shows up on my filtered feed every update. I have not even tried this game in almost a year. I just am enjoying watching the dumpster fire that is this game and marveling that is has not been abandoned yet.

I mean props to the developer for doing so little but still keeping it going by doing just a tiny bit to give the fans hope. I have not seen this kind of slow development "I am totally working my ass off" scam run so well since Star Citizen.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
When he was developing MLS he actually had content and was pretty good at decent updates. I am guessing he got the milker idea from certain other devs ( We know the Big IC' and the rest), changed the tactic to mini mini micro updates so he can work a couple of hours a week and still show something to the patrons, to keep the milk flowin'.

Reactions: Padav22 and Mee&Mee
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes