2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
Alas, we have been tricked once again by a greedy and naughty developer. I think this here is a collective delusion, like, the developers of these games must have a discord where they plan on making money from muggles like us. No more, 2 years of this shit and no sex with the daughter. What the hell, now I only come to check it out next year

evilsoul

Apr 26, 2017
I have android version and after delete last game version i lost all my save progress how to keep old progress on new version of game? Btw i can't install new version on old version game because when i install get error message

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Does his have any decent content to worth re downloading and playing?
If you like the style of the images then give it a try, you wil soon see if the gamepley is for you or not.

Progress so far
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May shower look (level 1)

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
That's a pay game, right? Clearly, you have not read the room - or this entire effing site - correctly. If we wanted to pay for a game, we'd certainly not be sitting here bemoaning the developer's shenanigans at pretending to write a video game, and asking his patreons to play for that delusion. I am not going to kink-shame someone playing some dress-up japanime version of accidental panty-viewing, but if you think we're falling for your line of bs, you can find the door over thattaway, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Clearly, you don't know this website as well as you do. COM3D2 literally exists in this website for free, unless you're also too poor to own an actual capable computer that can run it, that's probably why you seem like someone lit your ass on fire.
Also no one is forcing you to do what I say, I was merely suggesting other games exists that aren't time wasters like this one, trying to maybe be helpful to others unlike you who obviously has a lot of time on their hands while contributing nothing but call out a random guy.

Reactions: arcalite

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Clearly, you don't know this website as well as you do. COM3D2 literally exists in this website for free, unless you're also too poor to own an actual capable computer that can run it, that's probably why you seem like someone lit your ass on fire.
Also no one is forcing you to do what I say, I was merely suggesting other games exists that aren't time wasters like this one, trying to maybe be helpful to others unlike you who obviously has a lot of time on their hands while contributing nothing but call out a random guy.
Okay, maybe it was unfair to call you out like that; perhaps you meant to be helpful. Perhaps you weren't trying to use the complete clusterfuq that this game is to push a game that maybe you are doing marketing for. Maybe your heart was in the right place. It certainly didn't seem that way. But I should try to presume the best in people. Kinda hard to do, considering the dev's penchant for fucking both his patrons and players over on the regular. My apologies.

Reactions: hentai charley

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
I like this game. I don't mind the update pace. I just hope the dev keeps at it and completes it. I hope there's a road map and the dev knows where they're taking it.

Reactions: BVonkX

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, maybe it was unfair to call you out like that; perhaps you meant to be helpful. Perhaps you weren't trying to use the complete clusterfuq that this game is to push a game that maybe you are doing marketing for. Maybe your heart was in the right place. It certainly didn't seem that way. But I should try to presume the best in people. Kinda hard to do, considering the dev's penchant for fucking both his patrons and players over on the regular. My apologies.
Fair. And it's all good man. I'm just a guy, if I was a dev or something I'd probably try to make my own game that actually does something THEN I'll shamelessly promote it. But nah, like everyone else in this thread I'm just another disappointed individual waiting for this game to become good because I do see the potential in it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do but the constant disappointment of updates sadly just continues.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I like this game. I don't mind the update pace. I just hope the dev keeps at it and completes it. I hope there's a road map and the dev knows where they're taking it.
It seems that way, the developer indicated to continue with the other girls first and not with Rosie and Lucy. Since May now also lives in the house, there was a reason for this and there seems to be a plan to continue.

I think he will eventually put it on steam, but that's just a guess on my part.

Of course, bigger updates would be better, but not every developer has a team and some are ordinary people who do it in addition to their normal jobs.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
The game has been literally (not figuratively, literally) been updated today. I am not sure you've figured out yet how the Abandoned tag works. ;)
I am not sure you've figured out yet how the sarcasm works :) Without Rosie this game is the most pointless grindfest in the existence. And if you read this tread carefully you can notice that this sentiment is widely shared. There was no real updates (not literally, effictevely) for a long time. The thing is brain-dead now. Or at least in a deep coma. So the ABANDONED tag makes very much sense. Not for the lawyers, but for the players.

HolyLife666

Jul 9, 2020
Sooo, I haven't played this game in about 1.5 years. From the comments above it is pretty obvious that there is still not a single 'homerun scene' with Rosie. Is there like anything with her yet or should I give up on the game for another 1.5 years (doubt it will be enough though)?

Oct 30, 2021
is there any reason the MAC version keeps getting updated here but hasn't worked for 4-5 updates now? has anyone told OP?

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
It's very hard to continue the game after some time, even with walkthrough, since you don't know at what stage of your progress you are. This game should have any kind of tip, what to do next.
I have Rosie at 4lv with 90%, Lucy 4 100%(with arrow up), Mary at 1 with 10%, Mika 2 100% (arrow up), and May 1 with 49%.
How to read walkthrough and find out, what next should I do...?

Reactions: hentai charley
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes