2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Soo.... the next update will finally have 1 mf rosie event and 3 animations........... could it be? could it finally be the time to ravage her?

cant remember the last H-event with her.. was it a bj? or a titjob?
Go to the bathroom early in the morning for HJ with Rosie until you reach level 4 80%. The next morning, going to the bathroom again for BJ.

The animations indicate that something is coming but I don't think it is what has been discussed so much here yet. But i could be wrong. We have to wait and see..... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: NuarisRia

MtHopkins

Oct 21, 2019
Mac Version is broken, shows an error at every location. It has been that way for almost half a year. Can this please be addressed?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Mac Version is broken, shows an error at every location. It has been that way for almost half a year. Can this please be addressed?
Do not use MAC yourself, you can try to contact the developer via Discord (page 1)

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Go to the bathroom early in the morning for HJ with Rosie until you reach level 4 80%. The next morning, going to the bathroom again for BJ.
Thank you. So no TJ yet.... oh.. fkc that means it probably be a titjob next or the MC goind down on her... sht...
"IF" the event and animations are Xscenes with rosie

The animations indicate that something is coming but I don't think it is what has been discussed so much here yet. But i could be wrong. We have to wait and see..... :ROFLMAO:
Well i still follow this game just because of Rosie, that fat ass is worth the wait.
Yeah agree man, we have to wait and see.. high hopes tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: BVonkX and Padav22

DUmmyThicc

Mar 21, 2019
so rosie is at 4 and 0% and I can't progress it doesn't go up and im kinda stuck, does anybody know how to progress I read that I would need to help her clean but where?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
so rosie is at 4 and 0% and I can't progress it doesn't go up and im kinda stuck, does anybody know how to progress I read that I would need to help her clean but where?
You should probably move on with another girl first. You can try the walkthrough on page 1.

If you still can't figure it out, you can upload a save and I'll take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hello everyone
these are my progress with version 0.4.5
did I miss something?
ROSIE LV.4 100%
LUCY LV.4 20%
MARY LV.1 10%
MIKA LV.2 100%
MAY LV.1 90%

thank you

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hello everyone
these are my progress with version 0.4.5
did I miss something?
ROSIE LV.4 100%
LUCY LV.4 20%
MARY LV.1 10%
MIKA LV.2 100%
MAY LV.1 90%

thank you
I've got Lucy 100% on Level 4, so maybe you don't have all of that yet. The % is sometimes different for different people, I think it also has to do with whether you have done certain things twice or more. The other girls I have the same as you.

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

If there's still something you can't find, not even with the WT on page 1, I can check if you manage to upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Big bug in new update.

Hi there. We find the issue but we cant find the way to fix it for now. Old saves still don't work on new version.
You need to start from the start until this bug will be solved. Sorry for that.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Seeing new changelog
But guess it's just another teasing scene, like 'sleeping together' - thighs job lol
For me it's a pussy eating scene.

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes