2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

xfakerz

Mar 3, 2019
Not sure if thats it but i've got a few new scenes that pretty much happened back to back and right when I loaded my previous version's save.

First you meet rosie upstairs, she tells you she lost her panties, you then put the panties back in her room.

second was a scene where you spy on a bedroom door, you hear rosie and lucy talking about rosie's new panties and rosie pretends she has a boyfriend.

third, the next morning, you wake up with rosie in your bed, MC hopes to hear about Rosie's boyfriend but really nothing happens, she just says that MC doesn't look too well and then leaves.

Bonus: new "scene" when lucy is using the toilet on the second morning slot.

Here is what i got so far, and nothing else happens after that..

Rosie lvl 4 21%
Lucy lvl 3 100%
Mika lvl 1 29%
Mary lvl 1 5%

Reactions: Hlextor and Daveck

xfakerz

Mar 3, 2019
I need help guys, please. I stuck...! v. 0.2.9
The Relationship with Rosie is Lvl 4 (21%) and won't rise any more. Same with Lucy (Lvl 3, 100%) and Mika (Lvl 1, 9%).
I am no longer sick and no other Event will start. :confused: Last "Event" was Lucy in the Park, excused that she showed me her Underwear.

That happen now:
Morning 1: Lucy in Bathroom, me spying. Rosie sleeping.
Morning 2: Rosie in Bathroom, me spying, "Video" Rosie naked. Lucy at work or sitting on Toilet and masturbate.
Day 1: Rosie lying in Bed. Lucy at work or sitting in her bed.
Day 2: Rosie on Toilet, masturbate.
Evening 1: Both sitting on the Couch.
Evening 2: Rosie standing on the Stairs.

Can't talk to Mika or Mary.

Does anyone have a Walkthrough or can give me a hint?
The new scenes triggered automatically and right away for me when i loaded my 0.2.8 save. i have the same stats exept for Mika lvl1 29%.. not sure if that really affects anything as the new scene are about lucy and rosie

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.2.9][Caizer Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 759 MB
Original Size Mac: 742 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 196 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 179 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Almost guaranteed that the dev will abandon this game, His track record show's it. He will milk it for some time longer until patrons go further down ( how there are any in the first place for a game that almost two years old with next to nothing in content.) and then he will abandon it like the last one, My lovely sara had more content than this one in a shorter time and he got bored and started a new one.
have to agree.. and thats why i still hasnt played it yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286
May 14, 2020
stuck with nothing to do got Rosie lv4 16% cannot find anything to do to improve,Lucy lv3 49% nothing to do to improve,Mika lv1 29% nothing to do i can work out and Mary lv1 5% jack shit to do...what am i missing?

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Not sure if thats it but i've got a few new scenes that pretty much happened back to back and right when I loaded my previous version's save.

First you meet rosie upstairs, she tells you she lost her panties, you then put the panties back in her room.

second was a scene where you spy on a bedroom door, you hear rosie and lucy talking about rosie's new panties and rosie pretends she has a boyfriend.

third, the next morning, you wake up with rosie in your bed, MC hopes to hear about Rosie's boyfriend but really nothing happens, she just says that MC doesn't look too well and then leaves.

Bonus: new "scene" when lucy is using the toilet on the second morning slot.

Here is what i got so far, and nothing else happens after that..

Rosie lvl 4 21%
Lucy lvl 3 100%
Mika lvl 1 29%
Mary lvl 1 5%
I can't seem to trigger that first conversation with Rosie upstairs about her lost panties. I have them in my inventory. Any clues?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes