2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Taking into account that even more patrons unsubscribed, I can only guess that latest update is no good after all..

May 19, 2019
Taking into account that even more patrons unsubscribed, I can only guess that latest update is no good after all..
alot of people dont keep paying bc they just hate waiting... plus i know over 40 people who stops subbing bc they found they can just get it here for free

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
alot of people dont keep paying bc they just hate waiting... plus i know over 40 people who stops subbing bc they found they can just get it here for free
Or he realized he went to far with all the side characters and needs to update Rosie (and Lucie) more often, but it wouldn't surprise me if all we get is her walking passed you in her underwear or something.

May 19, 2019
Or he realized he went to far with all the side characters and needs to update Rosie (and Lucie) more often, but it wouldn't surprise me if all we get is her walking passed you in her underwear or something.
I find that unlikely.. he knows his subs, people here and his discord want Rosie.. and the tease pic we get.. I'm betting my money on another handjob or a blowjob

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
I agree his previous update i think he's planning to neither continue the snail pace and introducing the manager of the cafe after the library loli (Mika i think). Which maybe lead to other patron to back down on the project. More patron will leave his project if the wallpaper is just for show.

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
I remember he said that he will release the free version 10 days after the first version(for 40$ and 20$ patrons) released.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Logo_Happy_Summer_loading.png
Happy Summer
Win: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes