2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
i downloaded and cant find anything new....it says in the change log he added Mika event....so where is it then...i go to Mika all different times of day at the library and there's nothing there.

Reactions: Lumpy2001

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
What I did in 2.8:
Mika in library evening, help with booking
Few days later Mika on the street (day time), asks for books from Mary
Ask Mary in cafe for books
Pick up books later from Mary
Give books to Mika

Someone discovered more?

nice that you can now see where the girls are on the map
I did not, but I sure am excited about the setup that we are getting. Now I have no clue who will be the first to give in to the MC. This may be a small update, but I think it was a very important direction we are going in.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Few days later Mika on the street (day time), asks for books from Mary
How did you trigger that? Did her icon actually appear on the street in the daytime to click on, or were you heading somewhere else?

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Heh, you are right. Albeit had Seinfeld been about him looking at a wall all day. I don't think, it would have seen the same success.

The earlier posts were about the fiscal viability of the lack of content overall. The quoted post was going into the structure of the storytelling or lack thereof of the game. Pointing out some of the problems a lackluster writer might face, if challenged by veering from that simplistic structure.
Yeah I get it. I jumped in mid-conversation and made a cheeky comment, but I did read the whole thing beforehand, and agree with your points. I have previously commented on this developers work ethic and will say I am unimpressed.

He quit his first project because it wasn't profitable and began this with the promise of returning to the initial game if HS did well enough. It's not, because just like with MLD(MLS), the recipe being followed is: absolute minimum effort = maximum income!!! At this point, I believe he has no intention of completing either project and is just taking one weekend every 2-3 months to throw something together in hopes of everyone suddenly falling in love with his game and throwing all of their cash at him.

He makes nice renders. If only he decided to put some real time and effort into moving the story along, he'd get rewarded. That's how it works. Put in time, do good work, get paid. He's just never done that. He's hooked on the "tiny, infrequent updates", and currently I find it hilarious. Maybe he's just given up hope for a windfall and settled for beer money. If that is the case, BRAVO?

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
Why the dev dont put a hint page or something like that in the game. A bunch of people are lost, including me, because we dont know what to do next.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
How did you trigger that? Did her icon actually appear on the street in the daytime to click on, or were you heading somewhere else?
Yes, her icon was on the street (between cafe and library) on day time. It was a few days after helping with books in the library.

Hope this will help you!

Last edited:

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Wow .... just wow.
Very little content in the last update.
Sooooo much broken English, and the dialogue is very abrupt. Hardly any character development with Mika.
Her new library renders are horrible compared to the rest of the game. Her hair appears out of focus when she's behind the library counter.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Last game was abandoned.... You ladies and gents are expecting something more from this creator? Lezbehonest now!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I wonder how many "new characters" will be introduced before there is any real progress with existing characters?

musky

Jul 20, 2018
Wondering if I'm missing something because I seem to be stuck with no way to continue. I have Lucy to 100% of level 2 but every time when I ask her to go for a walk in the park the next day she is just lying in her bed and the only option I have is to play cards

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
Wondering if I'm missing something because I seem to be stuck with no way to continue. I have Lucy to 100% of level 2 but every time when I ask her to go for a walk in the park the next day she is just lying in her bed and the only option I have is to play cards
nvm i just solved it
open console command and type "call play_cards_1_1" without quotation in her room that should probably force to trigger the event.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes