2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
nvm i just solved it
open console command and type "call play_cards_1_1" without quotation in her room that should probably force to trigger the event.
did this too.. but ddn't work.. next day again play card coming... damn.. the mod ruining everything... without mod worked

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Happy Summer Gallery Mod v0.91 for HS 0.2.7

Mirrors: (33.4 MB)

Changelog/Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 778334 View attachment 778346 View attachment 778347 View attachment 778348
why are all "protected by dll" ?

edit:: are there even any sex scenes in this game yet?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I really like this game, but its lost its way, its a spiders web progressing story, Why do devs over complicate things? you can literally click click this game for hours with nothing in return, (a good game doesn't need a walk through) after 1 hour of pointless click click, I released, im at the end of of this update, Put a simple message (You reached end this update) its not too much to ASK !

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
This is really a bad game, ugh. Can't stand it, . (I haven't play it actually)
Come on get demotivated continuing this and working on My Lovely Sara instead.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
This is really a bad game, ugh. Can't stand it, . (I haven't play it actually)
Come on get demotivated continuing this and working on My Lovely Sara instead.
Game itself is not bad, just developers attitude sucks..

FapLordMaster

Dec 30, 2019
I cant go to the beach when i invite her as it just says i need to go home... but i click go home and it says i need to go to the beach... this is the latest update and i cant go forward with either Lucy nor rose... Lucy im stuck at the end of lvl 1 and Rose i cant go to the beach...

Anyone can help?

Reactions: bozoplace

lovelydaddyy

Jun 22, 2018
Wondering if I'm missing something because I seem to be stuck with no way to continue. I have Lucy to 100% of level 2 but every time when I ask her to go for a walk in the park the next day she is just lying in her bed and the only option I have is to play cards
I am also still having this issue i cant go to the park. I can only keep suggesting to play cards...

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Someone mind helping me out? trying to get Rosie to rank 4 but nothing is happening and i'm following the guide. I helped the sister clean the shop and everything but the next morning i did not wake up sick.

Jhotayex

Jul 1, 2019
Happy Summer Patch/Mod v0.93 for HS 0.27

Mirrors: (16.5MB)

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need mod for latest version thank you.also could you please enable cheat on and off button.

Last edited:

Enemyunknown

Aug 11, 2019
Could anyonegive me a save file? Playing on android and the mod doesn't work .. really don't want to do the grind . Thanks

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
If it will add some normal developments finally, I will think of supporting dev on patreon. If no, meh - will wait one more year before downloading anything related to this game again. Have no expectations tp be fair.. though picture does look hot.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
About time we get some new stuff for Rosie.. I read the change because I was curious... 3 new events with her and going by this picture I think she can't resist daddy's thicc meat
Well, let's wait and see. Though don't get your hopes too high (to avoid disappoitnment)

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Well he bled some patrons, though after changelog some were back. So it seems that is the only way to get some more content.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes