2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
My god! Is this guy trolling us? At this point no one wants to fuck Mika. If she disappeared from the game altogether no one would even care
Oh he is most certainly trolling his patrons. He knows full well everyone is paying for Rosie, and he will drag her content out as much as he can. It's very short sighted and poor business practice.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why complain?
The Dev's saving the good stuff for a nice retirement present!
Just wait and see. Yawn.... zzzzz

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So in other words....milk this shit until the very end where he gives you a one and done scene to cap off the game. ANother game comes to mind that I can't remember the name of. The father goes through the whole game with little to no action with the daughter (the main girl) and then finally the update comes where he finally get to bang the daughter....once and then "the end"
man I really can't remember the name of this...had something to do with a cult and the devil? one of the daughters friends were part of it and were pretty much grooming her to become the bride and the father the vessel? Well anyway I wish the dev luck with this.
What shocking news!! Dev uses Patreon to milk as much money as possible from horny people starved for their favorite kink. It's not like 80% of games revolving around fetishes with extremely....fanatical following (incest, ntr) do just that.

It's pretty much the same mentality as Onlyfans simping, horniness is such a moneymaker. As far as I am concerned I put these "projects" on ignore because even negative discussion promotes. Which I'm about to do with this one too, as I keep confusing the name with another game and click on it every fuckin time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The daughter looks alright the sister looks hot but I also think Mika looked hot when I first met her. I haven't played the game in almost 10 updates way back at HS-0.2.0 so I might play it just for the Mika content as I find her hot as fuck as well. Or I'll wait till it's a even 10 updates before trying it.

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I aint play the game since the 1st couple updates. I don't even know how Mika looks. I only care about the sister.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
fantastic game IF you like having blue balls ...until the tags include creampie,etc then im forever done with this game

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The developer still has it, he has done it again. A completely lackluster and barebones update regarding the actual work done and the lewd content. Focused on a character which (almost) nobody cares about in the slightest, while ignoring the main selling points.

Any bets of whether he can keep this up for 2 years? We are almost there baby.

blue-balls.jpg

redsox5623

Jan 5, 2018
Am I doing something wrong - trying to complete the last part of Mika's route from update when I click the elevator at the hotel though this is all that happens.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes