2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
Maybe Another Worthless Update

I talked to the dev... he knows we want Rosie and he says he is gonna do back to back updates on her for the next 2-3 months but he also said he doesn't want to give us sex with her because he wants his fans to keep paying because he feels like if he gives us the sex we will stop playing

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I talked to the dev... he knows we want Rosie and he says he is gonna do back to back updates on her for the next 2-3 months but he also said he doesn't want to give us sex with her because he wants his fans to keep paying because he feels like if he gives us the sex we will stop playing
So in other words....milk this shit until the very end where he gives you a one and done scene to cap off the game. ANother game comes to mind that I can't remember the name of. The father goes through the whole game with little to no action with the daughter (the main girl) and then finally the update comes where he finally get to bang the daughter....once and then "the end"
man I really can't remember the name of this...had something to do with a cult and the devil? one of the daughters friends were part of it and were pretty much grooming her to become the bride and the father the vessel? Well anyway I wish the dev luck with this.

Reactions: Kakato

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
So he is doing it on purpose. Not for "slowburn" story. F*ck him. If i'm not wrong his last game was abandoned without any "action".

Reactions: Kakato

Taito

Oct 29, 2017

no sex? ok! there are plenty of things u can do in between a handjob and sex.

Reactions: BVonkX

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If this is true, you guys know what to do then. Stop pledging him and encourage others to do so. If those words truly came from him, consider this guy a real milker and trust me, it's the first time I'm calling a Dev a milker. You can search everywhere on F95 - you won't find any posts of myself using this word. This is a first, because this dude's attitude is just ridiculous. I'm shocked :O Doing this on purpose ?! F..k!!!

• Angry
Reactions: _R_

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
If this is true, you guys know what to do then. Stop pledging him and encourage others to do so. If those words truly came from him, consider this guy a real milker and trust me, it's the first time I'm calling a Dev a milker. You can search everywhere on F95 - you won't find any posts of myself using this word. This is a first, because this dude's attitude is just ridiculous. I'm shocked :O Doing this on purpose ?! F..k!!!
Its Shame That He has great art for his game.

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Talk To Him That Have he Every Played Dating My Daughter Yet? He got Great Art for His Game And A Good Story Line That Patron Wants. Maybe He Lack Experience on Story Telling Or Maybe He is Getting Idea's on Bishoujo Games Which give many route and One fuck Done for the Girl. Have He ever Heard the Word Sequel or They Fuck Happly Ever After every day?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
A bit strange that he would just say that to someone who could then tell it around. But many games here are structured like this. Besides Rossie there are more girls in it, so a lot can happen and I am not in a hurry. Updates are small but are much more frequent than most other games.

Reactions: Valirr

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Speaking There is A Hotel Now.
A bit strange that he would just say that to someone who could then tell it around. But many games here are structured like this. Besides Rossie there are more girls in it, so a lot can happen and I am not in a hurry. Updates are small but are much more frequent than most other games.
I said that Once but Now Im Regretting The Result. Been Checking the development of its since first Release and its been a bit disappointing if compared to other slow pace stories or games. If it isn't to other games like Holiday Island which update are rare, Im guessing I'll be yearly checking update on this game

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Happy Summer Patch/Mod v0.93 for HS 0.27

Mirrors: (16.5MB)

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dllfile Any chance of an updated mod for the latest version? IMHO this game is unplayable without your tweaks.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
hi guys, could someone give me save after first park walk?
I stuck there and nothing happens whenI invite her to go and on the next day in her room I can only play cards with her. I tried to go to the park directly, but also I`m alone there and nothing happens. I tried diferent aproaches, butnothing helped and i`m stuck there with no chance for progress. It sucks that there is no ingame help

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Jumping on a bandwagon doesn't make your blunt accusation (just based on fucking rumors) a good deed. No way! If I was him I wouldn't want to see my work over here. This thread got to be ridiculous.
Let's suppose I'm wrong for 2 minutes, like you mentionned. Fine. Still, it doesn't change anything about this game being slow AF. You certainly played MLS. How can you defend him knowing he dropped it for this one ?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
TBH i gave up playing this, nothing really happens except seeing the odd boobs here and there, can't save the game during scenes (which makes it very hard to know what you added saves for), and it's just repetitive and boring. And if the post was correct about the Dev dragging their feet and not adding sex to milk people for money, even bigger reason to dump it and not bother...

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes